Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi, I’m looking for some feedback / opinions.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::
    RoseC, post: 256038, member: 102925 wrote:
    Damn good copy.
    And you know what that means….

They charge premium prices.

I pitched an idea to the owner and said I would charge $2K monthly – he replied why would you charge $2k – for the service you are offering, we charge $10k a month.

Great copy = great profits.

RoseC
    • Total posts: 58
    Up
    bb1, post: 256055, member: 53375 wrote:
    I really struggle with you calling it partnering or partnership, lets be honest if I engage your services you don’t have any partnering role in my business.

It’s another one of those terms that makes it sound great, but is really hollow from a clients perspective.

‘Partner – ”a person who takes part in an undertaking with another or others, especially in a business or firm with shared risks and profits.”

You are a service provider to my business, not a partner

This is a really good point. [USER=72333]@CoreyCrowden[/USER] if you’re looking to replace that word based on this feedback, go for ‘collaboration’. My clients eat. That. Up. One of my faves to slip in whenever possible.

valentlau
    Participant
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

I feel you have a feel and style, that may appeal to some and push others away. It’s a good thing to have a target I think.

What I don’t like is you care so much about WHAT you do, there’s absolutely nothing about WHO you are.
    “I work with clients right around Australia”
    Who’s I?

How do I know you’re you and not an o/s shell company?

storewall
    Participant
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Nice site, great design. What is the Google star rating from?

Arthur K

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.