Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi! I’m Mark and I’m passionate about Insurance!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up
    ::

I know.. sounds kind of strange doesn’t it?

You may have seen me on here answering a couple of insurance questions previously so I thought I better introduce myself. I have been in the insurance industry for just over 10 years (actually 25 if you include when I used to help out my area manager father) and about 6 months ago I started Allied Insurance Brokers. We are based in regional NSW and have a focus on Micro and Small Business, both ensuring that they have the correct covers but also educating them as to why they need particular types of insurance.

Website and Twitter etc will be coming soon but if you have any questions please feel free to post them in the Money Matters section.

PS – Thanks to FS member bluewoodstudio for the logo design….

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mark,

Thanks for introducing yourself, and for stepping up to help us with some of our insurance questions. As you’ll have noticed, we tend to have quite a few chats about insurance around here, so it’s great to have you on board.

Have a great weekend,
    Jayne

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time on here. Also, if you have a website you can add it to your signature by going to the control panel section of your profile.

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum!

Look forward to hearing more, and launch of your website and twitter.

Great to see FSers supporting other FSers.

Michelle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.