Home Forums New here? Share your story Hi, I’m Millie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Millie Slater
    • Total posts: 33

Hi, I’m Millie Slater.

This is a very cool site and it’s fantastic to be here.

I’m a Marketing and Social Media (and HR Manager). Good to be on FlyingSolo. If you want to check out more about me you can go to my bio page on our website: http://www.slater.co.nz/pages/millie-slater

I’m an Aussie living in NZ. Yes, the rain gets to me but it’s compensated by the extraordinary scenery here.
    I’ve been following Flying Solo for a while and have only now had the chance to stop and spend a little to set up my account.
    Really look forward to checking out the forums and exchanging some cool business and marketing ideas here.

I love writing and travel, literature, painting and drawing. I recently spent a few days swimming with whales in Tonga which was incredible. Here’s a couple of pics taken by my son.

Next adventure is Lady Elliot Island on the Barrier Reef. We’ll go over there and do a bit of diving and work from the cloud. We run everything online and run the firm and the clients from all over the place. It’s cool.

Have a great day and hope to catch up with some of you here. :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Millie,

Thanks for joining the forum – it’s great to meet you (even if you have made me slightly jealous with your holiday stories :)), and we’re delighted with your comments about Flying Solo.

As a next step to feeling at home here in forum community, I recommend taking a few moments to review our guidelines – it will only take you a few moments, but it will give you an idea about how things work around here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Millie Slater
    • Total posts: 33
    FS Concierge, post: 220970, member: 2205 wrote:
    Hi Millie,

Thanks for joining the forum – it’s great to meet you (even if you have made me slightly jealous with your holiday stories :)), and we’re delighted with your comments about Flying Solo.

As a next step to feeling at home here in forum community, I recommend taking a few moments to review our guidelines – it will only take you a few moments, but it will give you an idea about how things work around here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I just had a more detailed look and will now make sure I don’t breach any of the forum rules. Thanks for your guidance Jayne. Have a great evening. :-)

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318

Good to meet you Millie. No need to be jealous of the weather if the Sunshine Coast is anything to go by. More like the Rainfall Coast today! Still, the plants will love it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.