• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brookie
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi, Im Brett and new to the flying solo world of forums.

I have recently started my own business, so am looking for all the help I can get to rapidly grow my business.

My business is pretty much targetted to everyone. Virtually everyone has a super fund, and investment (or pension product if retired) or an insurance policy. Through these products they are paying and adviser or agent an inbuilt commission (even if they don’t know it yet). Thats fine, provided that they are getting something in return, and thats where the problem is. Quite often, people are sold the product (that suits their need) and they never hear from that person again, unless they are trying to sell them something else. The seller get paid, which is fair.

But why does the seller get paid each and every year. Its a bit like me paying an accountant every year, even though I stopped seeing him/her years ago.

Super refunds provides people the opportunity ro “reclaim” these fees, when they are getting no service, advice or benifit from their current adviser. Their product does not change, we simply collect their commissions on their behalf, and refund the eligible portion to them each year.

The service is unique in that we will deal with any provider, fund manager or insurer, and as we are not trying to sell any particular product, are unbiased in our approach. We are able to also set up new accounts or insurances for clients, they just tell us what they want.No pressure, No fuss.

These fees can be massive, insurers pay up to 100% commission on the first years premiums, between 10 & 30% each year thereafter, and investments up to 4% upfront and 1% ongoing.

“reclaim your fees”, its better in your pocket.

Oh, thats better, now I’ve got that off my chest

http://www.superrefunds.com.au

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Hi Brett,

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like a great business idea. I’m lucky, my adviser does follow ups at least every year, so I believe I’m getting at least some value for that money they’re being paid, but I’m sure there are others out there who have not been so lucky.

Good luck!

Kathy

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Hi Brett,

Interesting idea – looks like it should be a winner.

You should get plenty of useful advice and discussions here.

One thing I did notice was that you said your target market is everyone. It may seem that way at first but unless you have very deep pockets it would be wise to start segmenting and focussing.

Kev

brookie
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Thanks for your support Kathy and Kev

I guess what I meant was that the service will actually benefit all age sectors and demographics, young or old, rich or poor, so I guess in that respect we don’t descriminate. the thing is, those that don’t have much now, may well do in the future and could turn out to be our best clients. I envision that the business will spread by word of mouth because of this, and of course, and unashamadly happy to help anyone of the flying solo comminity.

I look forward to any suggestions or comments

Brett
    http://www.superrefunds.com.au

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

No Worries Brett,

I am interested in more detail, so I will have a look at your site when I get a minute.

Kev

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.