• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RingRoseBSS
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi there.

My name is Rosalie and I’m just starting out with my new business, Ring Rose Business Support Services. I hope to be able to help out local retail businesses that are running on minimum staff and look after their retail outlet for a minimum of one hour while they take a break, fluff up their feathers and come back looking at their business in a more positive way.

With more than 30 years experience in all facets of office and retail roles I will also be able to stand in and man the phones for a small business, allowing staff to attend meetings together for example. I live in a regional area which services a large km radius.

Hopefully traders can see the benefits of my services and not have to put the sign on the door that says ‘back in 30 minutes’. I feel I can help small businesses with my knowledge and enthusiasm.

I look forward to seeing what others are going through because at the moment I find things a little daunting but still exciting.

Cheers,
    Rosalie

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hello, welcome to Flying Solo!

Do you have a website that we can bookmark if we need your services?

I look forward to reading your posts.

Yours,

Matt

RingRoseBSS
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Matt

I will have, not ready yet. The url is http://www.ringrose.net.au

Cheers,
    Rose

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Rose,

That sounds like a fun niche – I bet you get to meet lots of interesting people that way!

All the best with it, and please keep us in the loop about how you are getting on.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.