Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi Ladies and Gents

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shane73
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Shane Lucas here from Catalyst Strategic Marketing Services. I have been meaning to post on this forum for a while now and decided that now is as good a time as any.

At Catalyst Strategic Marketing Services we help small and medium sized local businesses grow and increase profits by innovating, implementing and optimising strategic marketing campaigns.

We are based on the Central Coast of New South Wales and service businesses from Sydney metro to Newcastle.

I hope I can contribute to the community and offer some insights to assist you in growing your business and to also pick up some tips on how we can become more efficient in other areas of our business.

If you have any questions about our services, or require some assistance drop by our website http://www.catalystsms.com.au.

Kind regards,

Shane Lucas

Collins Insurance
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi Shane,
    Welcome.
    I am also new here. I will check out you website.
    Cheers,

Shane73, post: 154806 wrote:
    Hi Ladies and Gents,

Shane Lucas here from Catalyst Strategic Marketing Services. I have been meaning to post on this forum for a while now and decided that now is as good a time as any.

At Catalyst Strategic Marketing Services we help small and medium sized local businesses grow and increase profits by innovating, implementing and optimising strategic marketing campaigns.

We are based on the Central Coast of New South Wales and service businesses from Sydney metro to Newcastle.

I hope I can contribute to the community and offer some insights to assist you in growing your business and to also pick up some tips on how we can become more efficient in other areas of our business.

If you have any questions about our services, or require some assistance drop by our website http://www.catalystsms.com.au.

Kind regards,

Shane Lucas

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Shane

Welcome to the forum! Great to meet another local Central Coast-ian :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Shane and thanks for joining in the fun!

We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome aboard!
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.