Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi My name is Margaret

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MojoWrapz
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I am a mother of 5 wonderful children, 4yrs – 16yrs. I guess I could say that I’ve dedicated my life raising my children for 16 years. Since leaving school (many moons ago) I’ve had “odd jobs”, working as Administration for a school, Accountant, Lawyer, Medical, that was between the age of 16 (when I left school) and 25 (age I had my 1st baby), so I knew how to crunch numbers, write legal letters, spreadsheeting and all things Administrative. I then had my babies and my working life stopped so I could dedicate time raising our children. Now at the age of 40 (proud lol), I was introduced to a wonderful product that changed my life, my husbands life and benefited my childrens life to the point where I wanted to market these products, sell them to better families like myself.

As the process of starting out on “My new venture” owning my own business, i found and still find it a daunting experience, I thought working for a Lawyer was daunting enough. I feel I have alot of “know how” to catch up on, and find flying solo an inspiration, a guidence and all rounded great support and informative site.

Thanks flying solo, keep up the good work

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Howdy Margaret,

Im sure you will find some gret information here.

Steve

Corset Kylie
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Hi Margaret, the people here are amazingly helpful, I have only just joined as well and am finding so much value just in reading the forums here. Not to mention you get answers to questions very quickly.

Wouldnt mind hearing more about this product of yours, the way you describe it gets the brain ticking over

Kylie

BarefootMaternity
    • Total posts: 99
    Up
    Corset Kylie, post: 122944 wrote:
    Wouldnt mind hearing more about this product of yours, the way you describe it gets the brain ticking over

Kylie

Yes please, I’d love to hear more about your product too.

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hi Margaret and welcome. I know full well what it’s like bringing up 5 kids. I’ve done that too. All daughters. I began my business while they were still at school as I was fed up with trying to balance school and club runs, sick days and so on and I was in a corporate job at the time. So I left my job (late 1993) and started my business up a few months later. Best thing I ever did.

You’ll find lots of helpful people here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.