Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi my name is Xavier

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xavier
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

my name is Xavier Barroso I am new to this forum so just thought I would introduce myself to you guys. I started Internet Marketing 4 Years ago doing it tough trying to sell resell rights internet Marketing tutorial products. I did that for a while and got the hang of it so I thought I would make my own system for beginners without experience.

Over time and especially now I see were my faults were. I guess there is no need to re invent the wheel so to speak. So I decided to keep things simple and concentrate on services that do sell and are in high demand.

I now offer Business’s Web Hosting, Search Engine Marketing Services along side some quality reviewed internet Marketing tutorials and software. I have since learned programming in php and spent many months programing PLR Script.

PLR Script is an open source Website, Members, Products and Content Management Software in 1 easy to install package. I also coded Mobile Site Maker which is a simple mobile device friendly website area add on for existing PC designed websites.

I have had my fair share of up’s and down’s through the years too. I would tell you more but I’ll keep it simple here. I do however have a free report on my sites free download section that goes into more detail about my past experiences.

So although I don’t have a University degree I have built confidence in myself as a small Business that has good quality products and services to offer.

I don’t create million dollar flashy websites I like the basic look which is easier to navigate and read. If you do have a need for a domain name with hosting etc or if you need some help with your SEO or Search Engine Marketing I offer my services.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hey Xavier,
    Thanks for joining Flying Solo and welcome aboard :)
    Sounds like you’ve got plenty going on!
    I’ve activated your post signature where you can include links/tagline.
    All the best with the biz.
    Cheers
    Peter

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

Welcome mate.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Xavier and welcome

Flying Solo is a real hub of business owners, enjoy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.