• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #967661
    cooljazz
    Member
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    0
    ::

    hi,

    Just joined and looking forward to the community here. Lots of good info. Looking forward to learning from others and hopefully contributing a little as well!

    Sorry about me …

    i live in melbourne full time accountant and webdesigner/ seo consultant by hobby.

    #1028008
    Trish FCA
    Member
    • Total posts: 235
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Cooljazz,

    Welcome and look forward to your posts. Always good to have another numbers person here.

    I’m in Melbourne also, which corner are you from?

    Cheers,

    #1028009
    FletcherTax
    Member
    • Total posts: 347
    Up
    0
    ::

    Wow – I am truly jealous!

    If I had any IT instincts to add to my bean accounting skills – I would be one happy chickita!

    What area of accounting do you specialise in?

    Looking forward to your posts,

    Janna

    #1028010
    cooljazz
    Member
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    0
    ::
    Trish HBB, post: 33085 wrote:
    Hi Cooljazz,

    Welcome and look forward to your posts. Always good to have another numbers person here.

    I’m in Melbourne also, which corner are you from?

    Cheers,

    hi trish,

    i live in seddon and work in williamstown

    i hope you will have nice and safe easter

    #1028011
    cooljazz
    Member
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    0
    ::
    FletcherTax, post: 33089 wrote:
    Wow – I am truly jealous!

    If I had any IT instincts to add to my bean accounting skills – I would be one happy chickita!

    What area of accounting do you specialise in?

    Looking forward to your posts,

    Janna

    hi dear,

    i work in corporate as all rounder (assistant accountant).i mainly work in financial and revenue side. still learning and learning.

    how about you ??

    #1028012
    Chromatix
    Participant
    • Total posts: 85
    Up
    0
    ::

    Welcome to the site CoolJazz, great to see multi talented people on the site, do you have a website, would love to see your work :)

    Cheers
    Irwin

    #1028013
    cooljazz
    Member
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    0
    ::
    ChromatixIrwin, post: 33182 wrote:
    Welcome to the site CoolJazz, great to see multi talented people on the site, do you have a website, would love to see your work :)

    Cheers
    Irwin

    soon i am going to launch a partially build website.

    your work looks gr8

    #1028014
    WordSell
    Member
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    0
    ::

    welcome on board

    Hi, welcome aboard.

    I am a copywriter and journalist by hobby from Sydney. I work with a few web designers and some seo specialists but always on the lookout for more people like yourself.

    Can you send me your website, mine is http://www.wordsell.com.au

    Also, if you or your clients need some copywriting advice just write to me on here and I’ll try and help you out the best way I can.

    Cheers,

    Caetano

    #1028015
    cooljazz
    Member
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    0
    ::

    Re: welcome on board

    hi Caetano,

    i will keep in mind and give you some work in future. pm me some thing you have done in past.

    #1028016
    wordmistress
    Member
    • Total posts: 504
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi CoolJazz

    Welcome to Flying Solo. No doubt you’ll find lots of interesting and useful information here. I’m also a copywriter – hello to Caetano :).

    All the best with your business! By the way CoolJazz, what’s your name?

    #1028017
    cooljazz
    Member
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    0
    ::
    wordmistress, post: 33600 wrote:
    Hi CoolJazz

    Welcome to Flying Solo. No doubt you’ll find lots of interesting and useful information here. I’m also a copywriter – hello to Caetano :).

    All the best with your business! By the way CoolJazz, what’s your name?

    hi Word Mistress,

    My name is Jas. nice to meet you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.