• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    emmajane43
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

I’ve just joined the forum and thought I’d introduce myself –
    My name is Emma-Jane – I have recently started my own business – Peanut Puppets which is a food allergy/anaphylaxis awareness program for primary schools.
    Our program uses music, humour and audience participation to teach kids all about dealing with severe food allergies and anaphylaxis in schools.
    It’s a great show!
    The hardest part – I am realising – is the marketing and promotion to schools -it is a very hard market to crack but I won’t give up – I will keep plugging away.
    I am just about to release a great cd with my songs “No nuts here” and “Nut free” which schools can purchase to play over thier PA systems as a friendly reminder about being nut aware.
    Anyway – I could go on all day about my business and I guess most of you who are as passionate about what you do could do the same – I get so excited!
    Anyway – we may catch up via the forums.

Cheers

EJ

JenG
    • Total posts: 133
    Up

It never ceases to amaze me the ideas people have. And yours is different altogether from anything I’ve heard of before. Best of luck with it and I hope someone far more experienced than I will come up with some good ideas for you.

Jen

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi EJ

As a peanut-phobic person myself, I am very impressed with your idea. I hope you have every success with it.

Thanks for joining the FS gang too :)
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.