• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sb support link
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi there I am a new member and my business partner and I run Small Business Support Link. We are a completely free directory listing and free service provider for small businesses in Australia

What makes us different is:
    1. We find you deals in Australia
    2. Our services are completely free as we are an online b2b and marketing business
    3. We also have operations in Asian and primarily the Philippines so we channel overseas deals to you, as well as export your business services/products overseas
    4. We will even create your business listing for you if you don’t have the time (takes only 4 minutes). Just PM us and w’ll do it for you.

please visit us at http://www.sbsupportlink.com.au and post a free business listing

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you do a lot of things for free, so how do you make money?

Hope to see you around. :)

Dave

Sb support link
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Dave

At present we do not derive an income as we are still new, but in time we plan to become a broker, more offline than online, but essentially meeting with businesses to help improve their model and find ways to reduce things like costs etc.

A more detailed look to help drive value for their business.

For now, we are talking to businesses to gain insights into their activities and how we can assist them in a more personal relationship.

Kind regards

Brendan

FS Forum Support, post: 191116 wrote:
    Hi there,

Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you do a lot of things for free, so how do you make money?

Hope to see you around. :)

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.