Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi to all new member Stuart – Financial Planner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PhalanxFS
    • Total posts: 36
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Great website here which is a fantastic resource for anyone who has or is thinking about taking the plunge to do their own thing.

I’m a 30 year old who has worked in Finance/Insurance my whole working life thus far and when it became apparent i could do it myself and that was what i was passionate about it was only a matter of time before i decided to have more say in my destiny .

I’m a couple of months in now and really enjoying the flexibility with a young family where i can help out at home as well as work my own hours from the office.

I’m mainly joining the site to connect with anyone that may need assistance with Superannation, Self Managed Funds, Wealth Creation, Insurance, Estate Planning or anything $ related and potentially to make some referral relationships with Accountants, Mortgage Brokers and anyone else working in the industry.

Look forward to being an active member of your site :)

Thanks Stuart.

GoldBear
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi Stuart,

I run a bookkeeping company in Perth and might have some clients down the line that need superfund / financial planning advice. Would you be willing to provide your services to potential Perth based clients?

We could maybe refer clients to one another perhaps since most things can be done remotely for me?

Best regards,

PhalanxFS
    Up
    GoldBear, post: 156580 wrote:
    Hi Stuart,

I run a bookkeeping company in Perth and might have some clients down the line that need superfund / financial planning advice. Would you be willing to provide your services to potential Perth based clients?

We could maybe refer clients to one another perhaps since most things can be done remotely for me?

Best regards,

Hi Doug,

Absolutely, i already have one client in Perth and a few more in other spots around Australia. A big part of my service offering is to be able to provide advice to clients remotely and use technology such as Skype where feasible to help service more clients than simply my local area. I will shoot you through a PM also and happy to have a chat about a potential referral relationship.

Kind Regards

Stuart.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Greetings Stuart!

Great to hear you enjoying your new lifestyle so much!

We do have lots of chats about financial matters around here, so I think you’ll find you have lots to contribute – especially when it comes to insurance discussions.

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the fun :)
    Jayne

Cjay
    • Total posts: 183
    Up

Hi Stuart,

What State are you based in? Good to hear you’re taking advantage of technology in being able to remotely assist your clients, I do similar with my business to cater for interstate clients.

Based in Adelaide here, have a number of referral relationships in place myself. Works quite well.

Feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested in seeing how our businesses can work with each other in the future.

PhalanxFS
    Up

Thanks Jayne & Cjay glad to be a part of the community!

Cjay I have sent you a PM with some more info.

Thanks Stuart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.