Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi to everyone!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tom23
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi,

My name is Nicolas and I am a web designer, I would like to launch my own web design agency but before that I have to improve my design and learn more about business, it’s why I am here!
    To begin I invite you to look at my first work : this online dating site‘s design, and give me your feedback !

Thanks!

Now I will surf on the others section of this forum and try to learn more about business!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nicolas,

As a newbie to the forum, we’d love it if you’d take some time to review our guidelines.

To help us give you a personal welcome, please also let us know a little about yourself by filling in your profile in ‘Control panel‘, including details of which state or suburb of Australia you’re based in. Having a completed forum profile is very important to other community members and shows them that you do indeed reside in Australia and that you’re here to participate openly and genuinely.

All the best for your business,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nicolas,

As a newbie to the forum, we’d love it if you’d take some time to review our guidelines.

To help us give you a personal welcome, please also let us know a little about yourself by filling in your profile in ‘Control panel‘, including details of which state or suburb of Australia you’re based in. Having a completed forum profile is very important to other community members and shows them that you do indeed reside in Australia and that you’re here to participate openly and genuinely.

All the best for your business,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.