Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi! Want to expand you empire? I can help :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FranchiseForSuccess
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

My name is Miranda Dunn and I am the Founder of Franchise For Success.

After 15 years working the the franchise sector – as a trainer, Franchise owner and senior executive at the AMT Group – I now coach and consult with single site business owners who want to expand their business to multiple outlets – whether that be through company owned and operated outlets, a franchise model, a reseller agreement, a party plan or a joint venture. I’ve worked with some of Australia’s best know brands – Virgin mobile, Samsung, Vodafone – and now I want to help you.

I work with people who are passionate about their business and their brand and want to share that passion with others while also giving like-minded people the chance to start a business of their own. People who face the challenge of not knowing where to start or if they are ready for the next big business adventure.

I help them develop business systems – operations, sales, marketing, communications, recruiting etc – so they can confidently and successfully expand their empire without passing out from stress.

If anyone is looking to expand their business please contact me – I am happy to help. I offer a free strategy session to discuss which model is right for you and to find out if we are a match to work together.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    ::

Hi Miranda

Great to have you here, there’s always room for a franchise expert. I look forward to seeing you getting involved in discussions around boards.

Robert and the FS Crew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.