Home – New Forums Find the help you need High presuure decision making training package required

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    3ntr3pr3n3ur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 46
    Up
    ::

Hi Soloists,

I need a “High Pressure Decision Making” training package, consisting of a powerpoint/keynote presentation and supporting information on the topic.

The training will take place in a workshop environment, delivered by 1-3 facilitators, to 10-50 attendees at any time.

1. anyone got the skill set to develop this training package (not facilitate the delivery)?
    2. anyone know someone that can do this for me?
    3. anyone know if/where I can buy one off the shelf?

Any leads?!

Thanks,

Alan

Colin-S
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

What do you need the course to contain and what is it trying to achieve or address?

High pressure decision making is a very generic term.

3ntr3pr3n3ur
    Participant
    Up
    backbonewebdesigns, post: 212284 wrote:
    What do you need the course to contain and what is it trying to achieve or address?

High pressure decision making is a very generic term.

Thanks for your response.

I understand the vagueness of my query makes it impossible to deliver the end product. However, I’m not looking for the answers in this open forum, just a lead…

The end goal is the training package, but the immediate focus is idenitfying someone/somewhere I could start looking… My plan was to identify the resource and then work together to adapt the material/skill set as required for my unique situaiton.

Thanks for your interest…

Alan

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Alan,

Sounds cool.

To clarify, I assume you’re talking about boardroom/corporate/CEO decision-making (?), but you might also mean a professional sportsperson/coach, or pilot or ex-military.

Even for a lead, I’d consider looking for someone related to the specific area you’re targeting the course at. That way you get not only the course material, but you also get the credibility and specificity you need to do a good job of selling the workshop.

Good luck!

Dave

3ntr3pr3n3ur
    Participant
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 212311 wrote:
    Hi Alan,

Sounds cool.

To clarify, I assume you’re talking about boardroom/corporate/CEO decision-making (?), but you might also mean a professional sportsperson/coach, or pilot or ex-military.

Even for a lead, I’d consider looking for someone related to the specific area you’re targeting the course at. That way you get not only the course material, but you also get the credibility and specificity you need to do a good job of selling the workshop.

Good luck!

Dave

Thanks for the advice Dave,

I’m taking quite a unique angle on this particular project so wanted the material to be generic as I expect to have to develop/adapt it considerably once sourced anyway.

I’m also relatively nervous about the IP involved here….

If this eliminates any opportunities for leads then I guess I have to accept that…

Thanks for the direction,

Alan

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

No probs Alan, hopefully you’ll still get some suggestions. There must be a bunch of books out there on similar topics, maybe you could reach out to the authors?

Dave

3ntr3pr3n3ur
    Participant
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 212320 wrote:
    No probs Alan, hopefully you’ll still get some suggestions. There must be a bunch of books out there on similar topics, maybe you could reach out to the authors?

Dave

Dave,

This is a great idea!

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.