Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hire MarketMan!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hire MarketMan
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi guys, I’m a 25 year old guy, from Adelaide and on a mission: for a period of one year, to write a blog entry every single day about a new marketing concept I learned. So far I am up to entry 33.

I am starting my Masters in Marketing tomorrow (I kid you not) and for the next 1.5 years want to learn as much as possible about marketing, a concept which fascinates me! By the end of this study period I hope to become a very valuable marketing source but at the moment I still have a LOT to learn.

I have started doing some research for useful forums in Australia and this is the first solid one I have found and joined. So far it looks like there is a lot of valuable information here, information which I will study, comment on and might influence me to write my next blog.

Looking forward to meeting more of you, and even, who knows, working with some of you sometime :)

All the best,

Hire MarketMan.

hiremarketman.com

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

best of luck with your course, hope this site proves to be a valuable resource for you

Hire MarketMan
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thank you tonyk, will definately share some of the highlights with the group.

Regards,

Hire MarketMan

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there HMM,

Thanks for joining us, and for your kind words about the forum – you’ve made our day!

I love your idea, and hope that hanging out here with us can help you generate lots of ideas.

Good luck for uni too.
    Jayne

PS: Sorry for the impersonal welcome, but you forgot to tell us your name ;)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Hire MarketMan,

Welcome to the forums. I hope you get as much as I do out of them!

Cheers,

Matt

iamsparro
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

Great concept! Hope you’re persistant; that’s a lot of posting :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.