• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MadCow
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I joined up here some time ago, been crazily flat out, been meaning to pop on and at least intro myself, and got a lovely reminder this morning (thankyou)

Phew! Who am I and what do I do …

I’m a WAHM, commonly referred to as Mad Cow, other times as Amanda and sometimes things that are probably best not repeated :)

I am founder of, and run fluff free reality parenting website realmums.com.au and make other mums feel normal via my blog, Diary of a Mad Cow. I’m about to foray into the unknown (argh!) with Bad Mother’s Club, very exciting and Im’ really looking forward to it and need all the support and encouragement I can get from those who understand … um, that would be you lot :D

Looking forward to getting to know you more (and hi to all those I know already – yes, I made it here!)

Thanks for having me :D

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Hi,
    Also got a reminder for being such a latent user of this forum. Love your mad scribbles …

Jen

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Amanda,

Great to have you here! I love the graphics on your site and your avatar!

All the best,
    Jayne

spotty
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Hi Amanda great to see you here – good luck with the launch, I’m sure it will be a screaming success.

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

Well it’s about time you got your butt on here – I dunno, can these guys handle it though?

LOL

EVERYONE: Drop in and say Hi to this here “Mad Cow”. She is making a HUGE difference in women’s lives and I think she is amazing :D

Heidi

JulieA
    • Total posts: 130
    Up

Oh WOW! Welcome indeed MadCow!
    I’ve just read some of your blog …finally, someone who can put into words what most of us Mums go through/went through!
    “laugh,cry,relate” sums it up perfectly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.