Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Honest review of website please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ni x
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,
    http://Www.sheapurity.bigcartel.com
    I have started a new online business and it’s doing really well by word of mouth. Lots of traffic but not enough online sales! It has been online for two months and everyone said they really like the website site but not buying online. Can you take a look and see if I’m missing something. I’m not doing any promotional discounts but am trying to use fb and instagram to promote. What else can I do? I don’t have enough $ to really spend on PR. I know it’s a great product and it is really getting awesome feedback but just need to get it out there. Any advice would be great.

1. What needs reviewing? website and new ideas
    2. What does your business do? Natural organic handmade creams and oils for Body and hair.
    3. Who is your target market? Mostly women 25-65 pregnant women or mothers with children.
    4. What specific concerns do you have?
    Not enough online sales.

My mission is to provide a brand that people can trust, using the finest essential oils and minerals sourced from Africa and Australia.

Shea Purity products are 100% natural and are free of toxins and synthetic ingredients. In fact, everything used in my products are safe to consume (however this is not recommended).

Shea Purity products are hand made in small batches to ensure the highest of quality. As such, there may be some variance in product appearance and texture, however this does not affect the product’s quality.

It is safe and gentle to use on the hair and body, and can be used for everyone, including men, women, children and babies.

Naomi x

http://Www.sheapurity.bigcartel.com
    TIA

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Trust is a hard thing to get on a website.

I would read this and pay attention to the trust.

It’s hard starting an online store with no money. You may have great products, but great products are not enough. Maybe starting with an Etsy site would be a better option.

Do you do markets?

Cheers,

Matt

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ni x,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

I’ve moved your post over here to the Community reviews section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it.

Could you please read through the guidelines at the top of the page here so you know what to expect from your review, and also update this thread with the additional info requested there?

Thank you – and congratulations on being brave enough to request a website review on your first visit to the forum. We often find that the folk around here are most likely to take the time to share their advice after they’ve gotten to know you a little, so I encourage you to also pop over to the New members section of the forum and introduce yourself and your business to us all.

Best of luck for your review,
    Jayne

Ni x
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thank you Matt. I have read through the Trust information. Some good suggestions.

Yes I do market stalls, that’s how I get a lot of business by word of mouth. I will continue to think k of other ways to get out there.

Ni

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.