Home – New Forums Find the help you need horrible experience with scanner, great support from Officeworks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Geronimo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 237
    Up
    ::
    NathanB, post: 111152 wrote:
    99.9% of all computer errors are located on the chair in front of the PC.

That may be the case, but it’s still the manufacturers fault. If I produce a product, and make it too hard for my target market to use, it’s not their fault, it’s mine.

Geronimo
    Participant
    Up
    NathanB, post: 111152 wrote:
    99.9% of all computer errors are located on the chair in front of the PC.

That may be the case, but it’s still the manufacturers fault. If I produce a product, and make it too hard for my target market to use, it’s not their fault, it’s mine.

Geronimo
    Participant
    Up
    JohnSheppard, post: 111142 wrote:
    In fairness to [business name removed]. Resolving the issue sounds like it would cost them considerably more than the profit they make on the equipment.

Seriously? If you’re not factoring the support costs into a product you market, your business model is broken. At the end of the day it does come down the the quality of your product, be it hardware or software. If you don’t do it well, it will be harder to support, and therefore cost you more money.

Geronimo
    Participant
    Up
    JohnSheppard, post: 111142 wrote:
    In fairness to [business name removed]. Resolving the issue sounds like it would cost them considerably more than the profit they make on the equipment.

Seriously? If you’re not factoring the support costs into a product you market, your business model is broken. At the end of the day it does come down the the quality of your product, be it hardware or software. If you don’t do it well, it will be harder to support, and therefore cost you more money.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.