Home Forums New here? Share your story Hosting your website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lithost
    • Total posts: 3

Hi guys!
    We’re a startup web hosting company and we’d like to offer our hosting services free for 30 days to our new clients. If anyone interested please feel free to contact us at
    https://www.lit-host.com.au/clientArea/contact

Danielroberts
    • Total posts: 7

Wow, you guys are charging so much as a newbie. I don’t think I will ever use it

lithost
    Danielroberts, post: 271679, member: 120233 wrote:
    Wow, you guys are charging so much as a newbie. I don’t think I will ever use it
    Hi Danielroberts,
    Sorry to hear that but we also offer 20% off for the new clients of their first billing cycle after the 30 days free hosting.
    Regards,
    John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963

Hope your business works out and your not expensive if you provide a quality service.

But the contact link in your post goes to a 404 error page so maybe you need to fix that.

John

lithost
    John Debrincat, post: 271685, member: 2969 wrote:
    Hope your business works out and your not expensive if you provide a quality service.

But the contact link in your post goes to a 404 error page so maybe you need to fix that.

John
    Hi John!
    Thanks for pointing it out and sure we’re providing quality services to our clients.

domainregaust
    • Total posts: 10

Another great hosting company started last year now with over 2000 domains registered. As the owner I am very happy with the work our SEO team has done to drive new sales and leads.
    Hosting is a very hard industry to grow in

Domain Registration DNS Australia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.