Home – New Forums Find the help you need Hot new website wanted!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hilaryg
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

My website is tired ,draws no customers,is difficult to use ,too hard to manage and difficult for customers to use.
    I need a new shopping site,i heard jcart is very good and reasonable too.
    I would like to manage and update data bases ,newsletters and new arrivals.
    Suggestions? Hilary http://www.metallic.net.au

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hi Hilary,

This may be a silly question, but are you prepared to spend money?

There’s plenty of us on here that can offer our services to you, but you didn’t really make it clear whether that’s what you’re asking for.

I’ve never used jCart, so I can’t comment on it. There’s 101 eCommerce solutions out there, and all have their pros and cons.

Cheers,
    Chris

hilaryg
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    Chris Bates, post: 19828 wrote:
    Hi Hilary,

This may be a silly question, but are you prepared to spend money?

There’s plenty of us on here that can offer our services to you, but you didn’t really make it clear whether that’s what you’re asking for.

I’ve never used jCart, so I can’t comment on it. There’s 101 eCommerce solutions out there, and all have their pros and cons.

Cheers,
    Chris

Thank you for your reply Chris.Ideally i would like someone in Sydney who has done loads of shopping sites
    I do have a budget in mind but am open to fresh innovative ideas .
    What do you have to offer?

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

Hi,

I am not in Sydney, but have found a telephone and email a viable alternative for some clients instead of face-to-face meetings.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to have a chat about what you want your shopping cart/web site to do for your business.

Fiona

(The more detailed your strategy, planning and budget the better any web site developer can help you)

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

In case the request for contact details was directed at me; my details can be found on my website here >> http://fionafell.com.au/contact-fiona-fell-the-profit-maximising-web-geek

Identity
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Suggestion… Have you tried selling from eBay?

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hello Hilary

I am surprised by the lack of responses to this post…

If you take a look at our 360 Digital Performance site you will see that my feelings are that the price is irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is whether your internet marketing makes you money and your website is but one leg of the table.

If you would like me to give you a call just shoot an email to [email] [email protected][/email]

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Sounds like you need a good designer and a good developer.

As for not drawing visitors, you must be talking about return visitors, or conversions. First time visitors never see your site, that is marketing – and a different kettle of fish altogether.

Good marketing + Good Website + Good Product = Sales!

Good luck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.