Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How are you doing social media?

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Outsourcing Angel
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

I just want to share our Social Media results base on our Analytics.

We’re active in posting blogs and our services in LinkedIn and Facebook and we’re getting good results. See attached printcreen..

Cheers

DamienD
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

I’ll weigh in on the original question of social media…

1) Facebook – This was my firsit social media foray, we were foolish and made a lot of mistakes creating a group with 10k unengaged followers and achieved nothing.

Advertising on facebook we absolutely nailed it though – The tight targeting and ad testing allowed me a $0.22-$0.35 cost per email registration.

2) Youtube took me about a year of work, but I now get about 800 people a month now entering the funnel via my free giveaways. Not bad for the time invsted. I’ve also had a LOT of potential clients say when they call or organise to meet with me “Oh my god I can’t believe I’m actually talking to THAT GUY” – So seeing you regularly on youtube creates a star quality of sorts.

3) Instagram I’ve had absolutely no luck at all, but it has proven useful for minor media attention. I wouldnt’ bother with it again.. Maybe It’s just not my style…

4) LinkedIn is a platform we use with one of our B2B clients, and there we reach out personally via conent campaigns and personal messages and definitely pick up customers along the way for our client.

DamienD
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

So, it hasn’t beeen an overly technical approach to youtube.

I’d set up a 4 hour window of time every week, and in that time, I’d film 3 or 4 videos of about 10-13 minutes in length, then I’d cut them up and export them. This process may take you longer in the beginning but it speeds up with famliarity. I’d post these online monday, wednesday and friday.

Id use VidIQ to help me find the top ferforming keywords for the video topics I was talking about.

Then I’d name the videos – I’d use Adobe Spark to really quickly punch out good quality video thumbnails that catch the eye and get clicks (important for youtube ranking).

Once a video was posted, I’d put it up into a few Reddit groups who would be interested in my content (make sure the content is good or the reddit community will slaughter you verbally haha). This was a really critical step for me because the initial jump in video watching and commenting volume is critical for how high youtube ranks you initially – So I Can get most of my videos righ up on first 5 positions of search terms for the first 12 hors or so giving them the most exposure possible and the bet opportunity to spike and take off.

Then every day, I personally respond to majority of comments to build community.

It sounds like a lot of work when I put it here, but… it amounted to about 5 hours work a week and the response has been huge for us.

Adil Ali
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Best Product Feed Management Tools for Retail and eCommerce Brands
    Web-based shopping is as of now a solid player in every one of the enterprises and innovation is assisting organizations with playing better. The best item feeds the board devices for eCommerce sites are among these tech items to make it more straightforward to arrive at more internet-based clients.

Web-based business is developing and many outsiders are joining the jungle gym as a piece of promoting or marketing endeavors. Regardless of the fact that they are so helpful to building the leads, they additionally carry difficulties alongside them. Feed the board is one of these problem areas, in any case, fortunately, there is additionally the arrangement: the best item feeds the executive’s devices for eCommerce sites.

Assuming that you are selling your administrations and your items on the web, you most likely have no insignificant arrangements of your items and administrations. You want to introduce every one of the subtleties to have the option to disclose your item to the web-based client, which makes colossal information have a place with your internet-based shop. Furthermore, it’s one more task to coordinate these rundowns and stay up with the latest and viable with various organizations.

What is the feed of the executives in eCommerce?
    An item feed is a digital record with an outline of the items or things in your web-based shop that you need to promote on the web. They incorporate an assortment of item qualities, like title, shading, size, EAN/GTIN number, and substantially more.

Now and then, the arrangement of the information in your record doesn’t match the configuration of the stage that you will collaborate for publicizing. These stages are the outsiders, for example, value correlation locales, commercial centers, or partner organizations, and they have their own framework to list the items. Particularly if might want to promote on various channels simultaneously, you will require various forms of your feed.

Nonetheless, it’s anything but a piece of cake to make this multitude of variants physically. Here is the place where we meet to feed the board in eCommerce. To make it simpler, we want a decent feed the board strategy, any other way, the advertisements, and postings will bomb except if we don’t fix every one of the ill-suited information. In this way, we basically need feed enhancement.

A feed the executive’s device is a SaaS arrangement. The best item feeds the executives apparatuses for eCommerce sites permit you to enhance your feed by transferring your unique information document to make the necessary adaptation. They come to the scene to digitize the cycle for you with the goal that you can without much of a stretch get recorded on different channels and distribute your promotions to arrive at more possible clients.

Top Product Feed Management Tools for eCommerce
    The best item feeds the executives apparatuses for eCommerce sites will assist you with streamlining your information and make your promotions substantially more compelling across the channels.

Channable
    DataFeedWatch
    WakeupData
    GoDataFeed
    Channable
    Channable makes it conceivable to computerize the updates of your promotions and item postings dependent on your stock. The instruments give limitless adaptability without having to physically change your items in your internet-based shop. Channable, as one of the most incredible item, feed the executives apparatuses for eCommerce business, assist you with saving time via computerizing the cycles.
    Additionally, implicit feed layouts for north of 2500 value examination sites, associate stages, and commercial centers empower you to follow through with the responsibilities a lot quicker. Along these lines, you can make, advance, and computerize takes care of Microsoft Advertising and Google Ads in a single apparatus.

Robotize and classify your feeds without any problem
    With Channable’s feed the executive’s apparatus, it’s easy to completely synchronize your item data across the entirety of your channels. At the point when you select the update time, the feed administrator consequently stays up with the latest.

The great arrangement is the fundamental errand for feeding the executives to support perceivability. The device likewise works on the interaction to arrange your items with an easy-to-understand and simple-to-utilize interface.

DataFeedWatch
    DataFeedWatch is one more solid choice among the best item to feed the executives instruments for eCommerce sites. Utilizing the device you can reinforce the permeability of your postings with takes care of completely improved for more than 2000 eCommerce channels. It is not difficult to make, upgrade and disperse your item index.

Melissa How
    Participant
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

I prefer linkedin, instagram, youtube for Social media.

but my most traffic comes from my website, melissahow.com.au

Scarlett74
    Participant
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

I am active on Facebook and Instagram for my eBay store marketing.

Devon Smith
    Participant
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

For some brands we are active on Youtube and TikTok, while others just Facebook, Instagram ad LinkedIn. If video content can be produced quite regularly and with minimal effort we normally lean on video rich platforms. A new one which we are working on is Twitch.

Freelancer for Business: Localist, Found, Q Building, and Mantis
Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.