Home – New Forums Get productive How are you planning and presenting your Business presentations?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MuhammadTayabRana
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hello, I am looking for business presentation ideas. Also, I am confused about how to manage all the data and present it in a way that everyone gets my idea. If anyone could share their ideas and thoughts it will be helpful for me. Do Presentation templates help? If yes then name those templates.

Thank you!

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some advice to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Cec Busby
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Do you have a Canva account? You can create one for free and it has a bunch of great templates for making engaging presentations that won’t put your colleagues or clients to sleep.

Cec Busby Editor Flying Solo
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

In regards to managing you data, and presenting it the way that everyone gets your idea, it really depends on what the data is,

rocking-m
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

In my opinion, the two most important steps to a successful presentation are:

1 – get clear on the story you are trying to tell
    2 – refine through iteration

Start with a one or two sentence summary of what you are trying to convey to the audience. This is harder than it sounds. don’t start on the presentation until you have that primary or problem statement defined. Once you have that, every slide should have a specific purposed regarding telling that story. If it doesn’t, modify or delete it.

Once you have the story you are trying to tell defined, put together a high level presentation. It’s ok to have a lot more information included in the beginning that you think you will need. The main point is to get started. Continue to refer back to your story and refine your presentation. Get coaches/mentors/friends and run the presentation by them. Take the feedback and refine your presentation. It should get more refined, streamlined and shorter as you go until you have a very specific and precise presentation that represents the story you are trying to tell.

side note, don’t fall in love with data. If it doesn’t help tell the story drop it.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.