Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How can a Gold Coast stress management program help you make more money?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Abby Eagle
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

A few facts:

“- Stress-related presenteeism and absenteeism are costing the Australian economy $14.81 billion a year.
    – Stress-related presenteeism and absenteeism are directly costing employers $10.11 billion a year.”

Source:Medibank commission research: The-cost-of-workplace-stress.pdf

A Canadian study estimated that 70% of visits to the family doctor are related to stress.

Okay, so I have determined there is a market for my services. I have 25 years experience in the field of NLP, hypnosis and meditation so i have that bit covered? But how do i do the marketing?

Up until now i have run workshops and classes for the public sector but i would like the opportunity to work with an organisation and track the increase in productivity, health and profitability. From feedback on my services over the years i know that i can guarantee good results.

Perhaps a group of Gold Coast Flying-Solo members would like to organise themselves into a stress relief and productivity group. I would deliver the training, say one evening a week for 10 weeks. (I would be happy to run the program at a nominal fee to cover costs.) Using standarised feedback forms we could track the results. This woud then allow me to develop a ‘corporate training model’.

Since most people only take action to resolve stress when they realise that it has affected their health and their business, i am wondering if the terminology should be changed to something more positive such as, ‘corporate efficiency and meditation classes’, or ‘mind power for business profitability’?

What title and description, once you heard it, would make you sign up for a stress management and business profitablity program? Just imagine yourself in a meeting with me. You know that i can help you manage stress and in doing so increase your health and your bank balance but you want me to speak to you in a certain way. What do i need to say to you so that you will say, “Yes Abby I want to book a program with you?”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.