Home – New Forums New here? Share your story how do I delete my profile

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up
    ::

Hi and goodbye

where do I go to delete my account

I am not the most educated man in the world and my writting is poor with grammar and words used but I am sick to god dam death of having my posts removed because some so called adult can’t take negatiove feedback.

please delete my account NOW

and please don’t send me the “are you sure you want to go”

YES I AM SURE, I AM DONE WITH TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE WHO CAN’T TAKE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

JohnSheppard
    • Total posts: 940
    Up

Hello Welzman,

I don’t read every post, but I have found your posts to be useful….

Complainers will complain. The rest won’t….

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that the lesson is not to criticise…it’s the least effective persuasion technique….it actually sends people the other way, they dig their heels in…..why? People like their pride….even smart people….

I learned this lesson from my dad….he is actually always right…he’s a very experienced smart bloke, but…..he is negative…negative in every way….so no one listens to him….

It’s the way it is, best thing to do is learn from it :)

Anyway, hope that helps…(but I agree, you are best focusing on your business rather than spending time helping others unless that is your marketing strategy or if helping others helps you)……the later is why I post here…it helps me learn stuff…

JohnSheppard
    • Total posts: 940
    Up

Hello Welzman,

I don’t read every post, but I have found your posts to be useful….

Complainers will complain. The rest won’t….

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that the lesson is not to criticise…it’s the least effective persuasion technique….it actually sends people the other way, they dig their heels in…..why? People like their pride….even smart people….

I learned this lesson from my dad….he is actually always right…he’s a very experienced smart bloke, but…..he is negative…negative in every way….so no one listens to him….

It’s the way it is, best thing to do is learn from it :)

Anyway, hope that helps…(but I agree, you are best focusing on your business rather than spending time helping others unless that is your marketing strategy or if helping others helps you)……the later is why I post here…it helps me learn stuff…

The Infotainer
    Up
    JohnSheppard, post: 107261 wrote:

I am not trying to persuade people.

I had some pretty tough people in my life growing up if I made an error I was told then and there, its how I learn

nowadays you have to be so nice, you can’t say the truth

you can’t say “your website is so bad your not going to get any business from it” – you have to say “good effort” which solves NOTHING- it gets them motivates to create an even more crappy website.

I’m done with holding back (and I am holding back) I am done with people starting businesses who have no clue to the actual services they will be selling – why get into a business when you don’t know the products your supposed to be selling. CRAZY

I am done, it’s over my reign of terror is over

The Infotainer
    Up
    JohnSheppard, post: 107261 wrote:

I am not trying to persuade people.

I had some pretty tough people in my life growing up if I made an error I was told then and there, its how I learn

nowadays you have to be so nice, you can’t say the truth

you can’t say “your website is so bad your not going to get any business from it” – you have to say “good effort” which solves NOTHING- it gets them motivates to create an even more crappy website.

I’m done with holding back (and I am holding back) I am done with people starting businesses who have no clue to the actual services they will be selling – why get into a business when you don’t know the products your supposed to be selling. CRAZY

I am done, it’s over my reign of terror is over

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up
    The Infotainer, post: 107268 wrote:
    I am done with people starting businesses who have no clue to the actual services they will be selling – why get into a business when you don’t know the products your supposed to be selling. CRAZY

Best thing to do is ignore them… :)

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up
    The Infotainer, post: 107268 wrote:
    I am done with people starting businesses who have no clue to the actual services they will be selling – why get into a business when you don’t know the products your supposed to be selling. CRAZY

Best thing to do is ignore them… :)

Dave.Goralski
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Do what you will, I enjoy your posts both the good and the ugly

Dave.Goralski
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Do what you will, I enjoy your posts both the good and the ugly

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hey Welzman

For God’s sake ol’ cock don’t go

We need you… FS needs you !!!

C’mon Jayne… give the guy a break with his posts.

The last thing we need is another boring old forum.

How about installing an “Up Yours” button so the newbies can fight back?

Doooon’t Gooooo Welzman … so many interesting characters have come and gone before you and one day FS might just run out of them.

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hey Welzman

For God’s sake ol’ cock don’t go

We need you… FS needs you !!!

C’mon Jayne… give the guy a break with his posts.

The last thing we need is another boring old forum.

How about installing an “Up Yours” button so the newbies can fight back?

Doooon’t Gooooo Welzman … so many interesting characters have come and gone before you and one day FS might just run out of them.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I enjoy your posts too Dave, and I notice another favourite of mine, King, has been awfully quiet following some criticism of his posts.

I know the post you are referring to and I’m sorry it had to go. Come on FS…please don’t let newbies with thin skins take away the honesty and humour that comes with this forum…it adds character and makes for lively exchange of ideas.

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I enjoy your posts too Dave, and I notice another favourite of mine, King, has been awfully quiet following some criticism of his posts.

I know the post you are referring to and I’m sorry it had to go. Come on FS…please don’t let newbies with thin skins take away the honesty and humour that comes with this forum…it adds character and makes for lively exchange of ideas.

Wendy :)

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Yep..agree with all the above. Maybe some people are too harsh at times, and others have thin skin, but I’m not a big fan of forums that are all hair-pats and pity parties…don’t turn FS into one of them.

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Yep..agree with all the above. Maybe some people are too harsh at times, and others have thin skin, but I’m not a big fan of forums that are all hair-pats and pity parties…don’t turn FS into one of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • The topic ‘how do I delete my profile’ is closed to new replies.