Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events How do you approach thes grousp to be a guest speaker?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    The Office Witch
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi Zoe,

It is started with you…You could try your local Chamber of Commerce.

And Geoff,

Could you send me a copy of your draft as well. Thanks
    [email protected]

LukeH
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

I’d like a copy too please Geoff!

[email protected]

If any of you are involved in a Chamber of Commerce, if you can get a chance to present then it really is worth it. You’ll hopefully get some business from it right away, but even better is that everyone at the Chamber gets to know who you are and what you do. I was involved in my local Chamber and put my hand up to present at a breakfast. I also had invites to speak at two other Chambers come from that first presentation.

It takes time to prepare it well, but it’s a worthwhile investment.

Luke

Danette
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi Geoff,

Am I too late for a copy of the report? Sounds great.

Thanks
    [email protected]

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    Up
    Geoff Kelly, post: 815 wrote:
    I’ve sought emails from each who requested the report so that I can send it on. I’m happy to send it to others – just include your email address with your request.

Regards

Geoff

Hello Geoff

Yes please [email protected]
    Looking forward to it thank you

Michael Frawley
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    Geoff Kelly, post: 619 wrote:
    Hi Zoe,

In virtually every market there is a shortage of good speakers prepared to speak for free to quality audiences. Your question indicates you recognise the huge opportunity this provides to those of us prepared to provide value to generate quality leads.

To find where these guys meet, a good source is Crown Content’s Directory of Associations.

I have just drafted a seven page report that lists other sources to look at and how to go about approaching them. It’s still in draft form, but I can send you a copy if you want – please confirm.

Regards

Geoff

Hi Geoff, greart idea re the List. Is there any chance I could also request a copy? [email protected] many thanks.

small business marketing
    • Total posts: 94
    Up

Hi Geoff, if this isn’t getting old already, I’d love a copy please.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Gary

Lizzie
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Boy, I just had a meeting today with a client who wants to do more speaking engagements and, of course, wants me to find them for her. Too bad you’re in Australia and not the Chicago area!

small business marketing
    • Total posts: 94
    Up
    Lizzie, post: 26007 wrote:
    Boy, I just had a meeting today with a client who wants to do more speaking engagements and, of course, wants me to find them for her. Too bad you’re in Australia and not the Chicago area!

Cidnee Stephens runs a great tele-coaching course called “Speaking for leads”. Cidnee is based in Canada but runs this globally. She might be a great option for you.

Details here – http://www.strategiesforsuccess.ca/speakforleads.html

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.