Home – New Forums Other discussions How do you clean your office?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    resparkle
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I’m wondering how do small business usually keep their office/desk/pantry clean? Do you usually have a set of spray & wipes under the sink for daily clean? Or usually just rely on a regular cleaning company?

The reason I’m asking is I’ve started a revolutionary Organic Cleaning Product range that I’m hoping to make available in small bulk quantities to small businesses. This natural cleaner does not cost more than chemical ones and it really works.
    Check out my new online shop for a better idea: http://www.resparkle.com.au
    You’d notice a carton of refill pods that is my bulk buy offer and that makes 6L of spray & wipes.

Hope I can get some insights from fellow business owners here so I know if I should even pursue this B2B channel or just focus on B2C. Any feedback on my biz concept/website also very welcomed!

Thank you!
    Pearl (Resparkle)

al.giffard
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi there Pearl,

Congratulations on starting your business and getting it going – it’s very exciting.

For what it’s worth, the cleaning at our business offices is taken care of by another business.

I like the business concept and you’re certainly in a market that is a growing one. The demand for more organic and less wasteful products seems to be ever increasing, which is great for business. I really like the brand style, including the bottles, colours, etc, that you’ve gone for and I think it suits the business. The website is also well design.

One suggestion I would make from my visit is around your shipping. Adopting the philosophy from Steve Krug’s, Don’t Make Me Think, a simpler shipping fee structure would appeal more to me. The same fee anywhere in Australia, something like $7 P&H or free shipping for orders over $50 (or whatever figures make profitable sense). What you’ll lose on some customers you’ll gain on others, but, for me at least, making it more straightforward would move me from browsing to buying a whole lot quicker.

Hope that helps. Cheers,

Al.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Since my office is at home, for me it’s a quick Spray ‘n’ Wipe and Chux over everything last thing on a Friday afternoon. Takes all of three minutes lol

Wendy :)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Pearl,

I do the cleaning around the office myself. I use chux and whatever brand is on special on the day I walk into the supermarket (with antibacterial).
    I think most of the people around here would probably be doing the cleaning themselves.
    Have you thought of creating a short survey.

Steve

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Pearl,

Lovely to see you here!

I use enviro cleaners and kitchen towel once a week to dust and clean my home office. I have a cleaner on Friday afternoons who empties my rubbish and recycling bins for me for an extra 15 minutes on the Playstation over the weekend! He is keen to do more :)

One thing I don’t miss is the strong smelling chemical products that are used in offices by commercial cleaners. Maybe approaching some of the cleaning companies.

Michelle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.