Home – New Forums Starting your journey How do you manage your business finances?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Propella
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    I’m doing some research on how small business owners manage their finances and accounting. It’s part of a new banking product we are hoping to launch later this year called Thrive.

https://www.plusthrive.com/survey/flying-solo

[Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flyimg Solo

We have a Welcome thread that will give you a heads up about our standards and the rules we enforce to make the community a helpful and positive experience for all of our members.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

We technically do not allow surveys but we can use our judgement.

Cheers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

And me being my contrary self, wont answer this survey because you pop on here, and your very first post is to ask us to answer a survey, no introduction of who you are, what you do, etc, etc, etc, just mining for information. Sorry in this case I think the admins should follow their own rules, if you cant be bothered doing a proper intro.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

^^ Agree with BB1

[USER=115607]@Propella[/USER]. I had a quick look at the survey… you’re asking for us to give you a lot of information about our business finances, banks and similar (also, I noticed a couple of questions I couldn’t move on without giving an answer that I perhaps cannot answer) – whilst appreciating this is market research, in the absence of intro and context, folk may be reluctant to let you know how much money they make & which bank the put that money into etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.