Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How Do You Market Your Niche Product/Service Offering?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dealflip.com.au
    • Total posts: 119
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I guess this discussion can relate to a lot of the business owners here. I wanted to find out from those that market niche products/ services, in your opinion what has helped you reach your target audience more effectively?

Was it social media, cold-calling, banner advertising, public speaking or positioning yourself as a thought leader in your space.

Look forward to your replies!

Cheers,

Paul Serra

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

I don’t think there is one specific thing. It really is a matter of doing a bit of everything in order to get your business out there.

dealflip.com.au
    Up

Hi TonyK,

Definitely agree with you, but if you were to choose one strategy that worked the most effectively for your business which one would it be?

What marketing strategy has brought the most customers to your proof reading service?

Cheers,

Paul Serra

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

The client that has delivered me the most profit thus far has been as a result of a referral. With this in mind, networking would be the one I would pick if I had to.

dealflip.com.au
    Up
    tonyk, post: 116201 wrote:
    The client that has delivered me the most profit thus far has been as a result of a referral. With this in mind, networking would be the one I would pick if I had to.

I guess word of mouth/networking and referrals would be a crucial cog in your marketing wheel. It also shows that you do a great job when people refer you :) Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Paul Serra

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    • Total posts: 76
    Up

I believe the most important method of marketing is providing great service to customers. Then they can’t help but tell others about how fantastic you are. That said I do believe in the multiple touches idea. That is there is no single right way to reach prospective customers. Instead one should aim to reach customers through multiple mediums each of these is called a touch.

It is only by making multiple touches that a brand can penetrate though the mass of advertisements that customers see on a daily basis. As is evident in the other posts in this forum it is really important to balance both online strategy and offline strategy. We are experts at online so have a tendency to favour online strategies but definitely find it better when we work with both.

Great question!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.