Home – New Forums Other discussions How long does the retail shop store the security video usually?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    happynojohnny
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all. Long story short. My best friend recently stole merchandise in the retail shop. Though he ran away, the CCTV camera of the store should have recorded his movement. Now he feels guilty and considers going back to say sorry. But he wants to know first how long does the medium-sized retail shop usually keep the security video before deleting it? I’m not helping him cover the truth, just want to figure this out.

dandy2902
    Participant
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

two months I think

Ben
    Participant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

In fact, everyone’s approach is different. For example, in one store one daily record is superimposed on another daily record, and other stores may keep more than 3 days but not more than a week. Since you need to buy a server that will store these records, it is not particularly profitable, and so I am guided by the first option.

denchikchyb
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

It all depends on what kind of surveillance system is installed in your store. For example, in the hanfu store where I work, the video surveillance system saves video material for 6 months. And your friend, if he feels guilty, he should probably go back, apologize and return everything he took and didn’t pay for it.

denchikchyb
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

It all depends on what kind of surveillance system is installed in your store. For example, in the [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content] hanfu store where I work, the video surveillance system saves video material for 6 months. And your friend, if he feels guilty, he should probably go back, apologize and return everything he took and didn’t pay for it.

Astylist
    Participant
    Up

I like you top pick best.

Meterbox1
    Participant
    Up

I think one month.
    [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.