Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How many soloists are checking you out?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nominal
    • Total posts: 504
    Up
    ::

In my last post regarding the low response to the trade boot, I had more than 450 views and over the past month I had 127 visitors from flying solo to Nominal’s website.

This confirms two points for me: online messages can be a hundred times more effective than offline :-) and 2nd’ly that the flying solo is not only a great place to learn but also to find leads and customers.

How many flying-soloists are visiting your site?

Captain Simmo
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    nominal, post: 72472 wrote:
    In my last post regarding the low response to the trade boot, I had more than 450 views and over the past month I had 127 visitors from flying solo to Nominal’s website.

This confirms two points for me: online messages can be a hundred times more effective than offline :-) and 2nd’ly that the flying solo is not only a great place to learn but also to find leads and customers.

How many flying-soloists are visiting your site?

That’s some good numbers to your site, nice traffic flow!

Regarding 100 time more effective than offline, i’m not so convinced… I need more information to confirm that ;)

Can you let us know how many of the 127 people made an enquiry?
    Can you let us know how many of the 127 people requested your newsletter?
    Can you let us know how many of the 127 people details you captured?
    Can you let us know how many of the 127 people ordered?

Yes, this is a great place to learn… and ideal for businesses who’s target market is micro business!

How many flying soloist are visting my site…. Absolutely None.

But don’t worry… that shouldn’t be for long :D

Simmo.

RAds
    • Total posts: 126
    Up

Absolutely none, considering I don’t think I’ve posted any of my sites here :) One averages about 8k visitors a day so I honestly don’t think I’d notice any extra traffic from here anyway.

My biggest and most recent project isn’t even online yet, and won’t be for some time. Then, let the spruiking begin, but not a moment before.

Bizzy
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

127 visits from Flyso is really good. Especially compared to the stats from the boot camp you were at.

It’s kinda difficult to guestimate mine because each post counts as a different source on my website stats but I’m pretty sure a good amount is coming from Flyso (more then 20 a month at least) which I am pleased with, I never really thought of this forum it that way. But I guess each person who is exposed to your brand helps!

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

This is an interesting thread, and I look forward to seeing everyone’s replies. Our statistics don’t show us ‘where’ the visitor generated, so unfortunately I can’t tell how many total soloists have checked out our sites – however, I can see that we have had a least dozen direct enquiries from soloists (where they have stated that Flying Solo is how they found us when submitting online forms) – plus, I am aware of at least two others that were referred to us by persons that found us at Flying Solo. Of the dozen or so, at least 2 have become official clients. – Again, this is not including those referred to us by soloists. About half have requested our newsletter.

Quite pleased with the results so far, given I have only been on here for a couple of months!

ExecAccess
    • Total posts: 229
    Up

Interesting question!

Since joining FS on at the end of January we have had 102 visitors. 79% were unique visitors. But 51% bounced 😮

VehicleMods
    • Total posts: 124
    Up

Hmm, I just checked this out. Since posting an intro late last night, I have had 8 visits today and one from an insomniac member last night!

By implementing Google Analytics on your site, it is trivial to drill down to a referring site to see results. We have not yet added tracking to our shopping cart (a work in progress) so I don’t know if it will let me see converted sales from a referring site.

seocourse
    • Total posts: 918
    Up

I have at the moment 12th clients from FlyingSolo .

I also found my new super-star accountant here. (Janna)
    I also found my new printing rockstar here. (Emroy)
    I also found my Nemesis (lol)
    and a lot of inspiring members that I love to follow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.