Home – New Forums Tech talk How much aggregator app development cost?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    williamrus
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Tell me the approximate cost of developing an aggregator application like Uber or Zomato for my own business. I already have a website.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,386
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo.

App development has a very, very wide range of costs.

For something super custom and functional, anywhere from 5K to $250K plus.

I was once told that software takes 3 times as long as expected and costs 3 times as much as budgeted.

Cheers
    Paul

charlespowers1982
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hello!
    Your question is very broad, but I’ll try to answer.
    The cost is determined by a number of elements, the most important of which are the app’s complexity and type. Depending on the intricacy of the program, the cost of development may vary wildly. An MVP aggregator app, for example, can cost between $30,000 and $40,000, but a complex app can cost above $150,000.
    There are good examples and final prices in different industries, . https://vironit.com/aggregator-app-development-costs/

charlespowers1982
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Your question is very broad, but I’ll try to answer.
    The cost is determined by a number of elements, the most important of which are the app’s complexity and type. Depending on the intricacy of the program, the cost of development may vary wildly. An MVP aggregator app, for example, can cost between $30,000 and $40,000, but a complex app can cost above $150,000.
    There are good examples and final prices in different industries.

Nitish Kumar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

As we are also an app development Company, it can be a cost-effective way to get started with your mobile app project. According to recent studies, the average Cost of App Development is $19,308. However, this figure will vary depending on the complexity and size of your project.

You can contact us for project details and cost estimation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.