Home – New Forums New here? Share your story How to create awareness of a new software product?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    microbite
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

New here. The internet if full of marketing experts and big promises of how to get you onto the first position on Google.

But we all know that is not mathematically possible.

About myself. I am from Melbourne, I am in my mid 40s. I have a lot of experience in website design, SEO and marketing.

I have created 2 new SaaS Google Sheet Add-ons and I will document my journey of how I will attempt to make them successful.

It will be interesting to see if the techniques will work for both products, or only 1 or none!.

I am here to hear your advice and also to give advice based on my experience.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

It will be an interesting story to follow and I hope you are successful and look forward to your updates.

Cheers
    ~Paul

Scarlett74
    Participant
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Hire a professional marketing agency if you have budget. Otherwise try to promote your software on social media like Facebook groups, related community forums and different market places.
    Good Luck!

Dan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi, welcome!)
    I’d like to share, it can be useful for you too. At my SaaS company, we’ve understood that link building is a powerful strategy for boosting our website’s visibility in search engines. By creating high-quality, linkable content and building relationships with other websites, we improved our website’s ranking for the 2023 year. We rely on tools, including Ahrefs for keyword research and competitive analysis, SEMrush for analyzing our website’s backlinks, and Google Analytics and Google Search Console for tracking our website’s performance.
    We’ve found that prioritizing SEO and link building has been instrumental in the growth and success of our SaaS company. If you’re interested in learning more about SaaS linkbuilding tactics and strategies, be sure to check out this link: https://collaborator.pro/blog/link-building-saas. It’s a great resource for anyone looking to improve their website’s ranking and drive more organic traffic. Good luck and good growth for your sites

Tài Xỉu Trực Tuyến
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.