Home Forums Other discussions How To End A MYOB session?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    abrogard
    • Total posts: 2

Might look like a silly question but I can’t find the answer. I don’t want to just ‘exit’ but that seems the only option.

Myob has multiple presences on the web offering all kinds of stuff but I couldn’t get it to any actual help.. nearest I got was a place they wanted my product number etc…

I am using a temporary “accountright” package supplied to me as part of a tafe course. there’s not much help on tafe, either, they seem to be short staffed or something…

anyone happen to know? it’s okay to just abruptly ‘exit’ ?

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,121

I would be inclined to Google the answer or search the Myob forums or hit the help key.

abrogard
    • Total posts: 2

Your inclinations are the same as mine. I tried all of the above and was exasperated to find they didn’t help – that’s why I came here – and it took a bit of finding…

But it has all worked out alright, thanks to the grace of gremlins and sods law, or whatever…. I was entering stuff and it said I should make backups did I want to do it now so I clicked on that and then it started asking me about serial number of my installation etc., and opening windows… I clicked to close one of those windows having decided it wasn’t worth it….

and it shut the whole thing down.

and then my computer froze. unrelated? I don’t know.

so a cold boot later I’m up again and everything seems find.

So I reckon just ‘exit’ is how you end a Myob session.

thanks for your interest. :)

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

Hit the exit option, does what it says

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.