Home – New Forums New here? Share your story How to find a reliable supplier in China,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    samwoo1985
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

How to find a reliable supplier in China, I am working in a foreign trade company in China, I will reply to anyone who have question as far as I can.
    Glad to join in the forum.

aande61
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Sam,
    We buy cotton towels 28 x 28 cm 25 gram dry weight good quality towels ( with 8 x 8 cross pattern ). Usually buy in orders of 6000 dozen- 72,000pcs ( 3 times a year ). See if you can get me a price cheaper than what we are paying and we might do business. CIF prices please. We also import individually packaged wet wipes – see what prices you can get for those too. We use al foil wrappers and need customet logos on wrapper. Our MOQ at the moment is 100,000 which is a bit much for some customers. Can you find a company who will produce logos on wet wipes for a MOQ of 50,000 or even 25,000 pcs? If so please feel free to contact me. We are already buying so are very aware of prices.

samwoo1985, post: 5775 wrote:
    How to find a reliable supplier in China, I am working in a foreign trade company in China, I will reply to anyone who have question as far as I can.
    Glad to join in the forum.
    samwoo1985
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    aande61, post: 5885 wrote:
    Sam,
    We buy cotton towels 28 x 28 cm 25 gram dry weight good quality towels ( with 8 x 8 cross pattern ). Usually buy in orders of 6000 dozen- 72,000pcs ( 3 times a year ). See if you can get me a price cheaper than what we are paying and we might do business. CIF prices please. We also import individually packaged wet wipes – see what prices you can get for those too. We use al foil wrappers and need customet logos on wrapper. Our MOQ at the moment is 100,000 which is a bit much for some customers. Can you find a company who will produce logos on wet wipes for a MOQ of 50,000 or even 25,000 pcs? If so please feel free to contact me. We are already buying so are very aware of prices.

pls contact me by email for details.
    [email protected]

anton
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I am looking for a reliable electronics supplier in China. I am interested in PDA and cell phones, computers and accessories, photo, video products, etc. Is there anything you could help me with? Please contact me via email: [email protected].
    Thank you.

mrsforex
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hey there! I found all of my suppliers through worldwidebrands dot com. They supply thousands of manufacturer names for just about anything. You can either dropship or buy wholesale. Hope that helps!

LongPack
    Up

Hi,

you can use some common websites like
    http://www.alibaba.com
    http://www.made-in-china.com
    http://www.globalsources.com

there are thousands of companies/factories over there.

but if you want some personalized services, you can find some purchasing agent in china to assist you, esp when you have lots of items with small quantities to source from China.

Good Luck,

chinadirect
    Up

Doing Business in China` half day workshop (Brisbane)

I just thought i would let everyone know that this month (September) my company is running FREE government sponsored workshops on `Doing Business in China`. They will cover the opportunities that exist for importing and exporting to China. If you are interesting in them just click on the link below for more details. Anyone can attend!

Workshop Details: http://www.chinadirectsourcing.com.au/newsletter2.php

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

I advise you to use the website:http://www.alibaba.com.

and if you need some informations about China ,I will try my best to help you.

my E-mail [email protected]

Alexander

jackfitz
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Guys.

If anyone needs assistance sourcing good from China, please send me a message I will see if I can get you a better deal.

Thanks Jack

Tim Davies
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Hi All

Ive had extensive experience dealing with China, sourcing products, quality control and walking trade shows. My most recent position was General Manager of a large Craft wholesaler in Australia importing from China and Taiwan and exporting all over the world.

Feel free to drop me an email if you need any informal advice.

[email protected]

ericwong2009
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    aande61, post: 5885 wrote:
    Sam,

Hi I have almost 12 years experience in textile manufacturing in China. I am based in Melbourne now. I think I can help you on these matters. Please contact me by email: [email protected].

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.