Home Forums New here? Share your story How to find Manufacturers for Powerlifting Belts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mini.Learner
    • Total posts: 4

Hi,

I am still learning on how to create a business and I am having trouble finding manufacturers in Australia that creates Powerlifting Lever Belts and was wondering if anyone is able to help me.

Thanks for reading!
    – Mini.Learning

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Mini.Learner, post: 268579, member: 117061 wrote:
    Hi,

I am still learning on how to create a business and I am having trouble finding manufacturers in Australia that creates Powerlifting Lever Belts and was wondering if anyone is able to help me.

Thanks for reading!
    – Mini.Learning

A quick Google suggests there’s plenty of retailers but manufacturing seems to be all in China and the US.

If an online search proves useless my only other suggestion is do it the old fashioned way via the phonebook to double check. I think most bigger post offices will have a full set to cover every state.

Mini.Learner

Hi [USER=38207]@Greg_M[/USER]! Thank you so much for responding!

I have tried looking online and fail to find much information. I will go to the post offices to ask if they have a full set of the phone book and see if they have any more information than online.

Mini.Learner

If anyone has any other suggestions or tips on how to find manufacturers (If possible powerlifting) in Australia please let me know :)

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344

Hey [USER=117061]@Mini.Learner[/USER]

I have a few Australian clients that are retailers for belts like this, and to the best of my knowledge they all have them manufactured overseas. I will contact a couple tomorrow to see if they know of any AU manufacturers but it seems it may be something that is mostly done out of Australia I think. Good luck :)

Mini.Learner

Hi [USER=20176]@JacquiPryor[/USER]! It would be greatly appreciated if you are able to contact them to see if there are any Australian manufacturers. Thank you for letting me know that it is mostly done out of Australia as I am now more aware why I was having trouble looking online. When I was looking online I saw that it was mostly produced in China.

Thank you so much for your kindness as I am still very new to this. I have looked on the trademark website and no-one has the name as of yet! :)

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

ALso check out if there are any trade shows/fairs, even if none soon or in your area, the websites from the organisers often have listed the attendee’s and you may be able to get some ideas from that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.