Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How to get a contractual Business Development Manager

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    razee
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a contractual Business Development Manager for my IT Business. At this stage, its not a FULL time role. I don’t think Seek can be a good source of candidates for this purpose. Can anyone suggest me any website where I can advertise for a role for my situation?

DigitalDomination
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

I’m interested to know why Seek isn’t a good option?

My next step would be Linkedin if those two don’t work I’d probably resort to Twitter :)

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

I’m interested to know why Seek isn’t a good option?

What Steve said.

Seek has a range of categories of employment including temp, part time, casual etc.

What’s it exactly you want this person to do? There may be people on FS that could help / offer advice.

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up
    razee, post: 125564 wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a contractual Business Development Manager for my IT Business. At this stage, its not a FULL time role. I don’t think Seek can be a good source of candidates for this purpose. Can anyone suggest me any website where I can advertise for a role for my situation?

You’re on the best website right now!!!

… and SEEK is not for you.

It always gives me a chuckle to see adverts on SEEK for an employee to dynamically build someone’s business… if the potential candidate could do that well, they wouldn’t be looking for employee positions.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi razee and all,

While we appreciate the glowing endorsement from Warren, please just bear in mind that as per the forum guidelines, this is not the place to post job ads.

However, if you’re looking to engage a fellow soloist to supply this service for you, then by all means tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll see if we can rustle up some recommendations and referrals for you.

All the best finding the right person or people,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.