Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How to get started with a sales person

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Will from ADM
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi there.
    I’m sure this question has been asked a million times here but here goes.
    How do I find someone to generate sales for me.
    I am a one man band who has developed a few services that I sell.
    Now I need someone to get out there and sell them for me.

I currently have adds up on the uni walls around me looking for a 20% commission only based sales person and have had a few calls but no one is up to the task yet.

I am not completely closed off to the idea of a retainer based sales job but it has to work for me.

Do I even need a sales person?
    Is there a perfect advertising platform that will be better than a sales person?

Can anyone suggest what is the next step in generating more jobs for my business?

Thanks.

Will from Melbourne.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Will, first of all 20% isn’t much but that depends on the size of the job?

Really need to know more about your business before I can give you more advice?

Will from ADM
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    Tony Manto, post: 189996 wrote:
    Hi Will, first of all 20% isn’t much but that depends on the size of the job?

Really need to know more about your business before I can give you more advice?

Hi Tony.
    Here’s the service that I would like to promote at the moment
    http://www.ausdigitalmedia.com/?page_id=156

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    Will from ADM, post: 190019 wrote:
    Hi Tony.

Will

What online marketing tools are you using to drive people to your business? You can leverage and implement those which will work for you as well.

Your website is good — however you appear to have made an assumption that 100% of visitors to your site are ready to buy right now.

In fact, 95% are typically in research mode.

Of those 95%, typically 70% will buy from you or from someone else.

At the moment you have a limited lead capture/nurture programme set up.

I’d suggest you consider looking at doing this, and this is an ineffective way of achieving what you wuld like to achieve with a live sales person.

I can help.

Jenny

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Will

I am of the thought that a small business like your really need to be able to do as much as they can themselves.

As Jenny mentioned you online presence is the most valuable marketing tool you have so that needs to be the best it can be. This online presence goes well beyond your website.

The type of business that you have will be well serviced by you networking and creating meaningful relationships – this in turn will generate business for your long term.

Happy to offer you a free 30min chat to discuss further – details on my website.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up
    Will from ADM, post: 190019 wrote:
    Hi Tony.

Hi Will, perhaps you can target recruitment companies. They may be able to send you people that need profile photos. You could also try and contact any HR company as they too may need head shots from time to time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.