Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How to get stockists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    anastasiak
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello,

I have started a business where I sell cakes and chocolate treats which are raw, gluten free and sugar free. I am now in the process of getting more stockists.

I sell to cafes around the city and also do private orders and catering for events. I’ve attached images of my cakes for reference!

I would love to hear your ideas on the best ways to connect with potential cafes/stores through to the actual conversion process to a stockist.

Thanks!
    Anastasia

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    anastasiak, post: 242670, member: 88938 wrote:
    Hello,

I have started a business where I sell cakes and chocolate treats which are raw, gluten free and sugar free. I am now in the process of getting more stockists.

I sell to cafes around the city and also do private orders and catering for events. I’ve attached images of my cakes for reference!

I would love to hear your ideas on the best ways to connect with potential cafes/stores through to the actual conversion process to a stockist.

Thanks!
    Anastasia
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums Anastasia. It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining Flying Solo and posting today.

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some on-point advice.

Cheers

Exhibitstyle
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Anastasia,
    I must say your desserts look amazing! Well done! I would recommend you set up an exhibition stand at an expo like the The Rocks Aroma Festival or The Coffee Experience. You will find that many cafe owners attend these events which you will be able to offer them a sample box and build on your database. To make it worth while you can also retail your cakes to other customers which will also create brand awareness so when they see your cakes at their local cafes they purchase them which will keep your cafe owner happy and begging for more! If you would like assistance with a eye catching, affordable display stand, (which you will be able to use over and over again) feel free to contact me on 0427 220 210 or email me at [email protected]. Best Wishes! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.