Home – New Forums Other discussions How to increase traffic to my website?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    janefraser
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Can someone advise me on how I can get the most traffic to my website from a specific country? my website address is –
    https://maticz.com/nft-minting-platform-development

Best Regards,
    Jane

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Be laser focused on who your market is and why they would buy from you – ie, why should they trust you ahead of all of your competition?

Then set about building that trust eg by joining groups and being helpful and never spammy, writing blogs, doing a podcast, speaking at events etc… it is a long haul.

And use SEO principles and advertise if you have the budget.

Cheers
    ~Paul

DNova
    Participant
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi janefraser,
    As your business is located in India and you have posted on an Australian forum, I’ll assume the country you want to target is Australia. I’ll also assume you want to benefit from organic search traffic, as opposed to paid advertising.

Here are the steps:
    1. Start with a “.com.au” domain
    2. Host your website on servers located in Australia
    3. Create a Google My Business listing using an Australian address (If you don’t have an address in Australia, you can rent a virtual office which will give you an address)
    4. List that same address on your website
    5. Create business listings in local business directories using the same address
    6. Publish localised content on your website
    + All the things that Paul said.

That will get the needle moving.

All the best.

Brandwizz
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

The very best tried & tested method to increase traffic volume to your website is targeting your customers via content marketing.
    But before that you have to create an engaging content. Now, question is what are the engaging content with respect to your business that is,
    pain points of your customers as wells as business,
    what are you offering your customers that your peer competitors can not have
    educate your customers & show them why they need you.
    etc.
    Then after you can plan for marketing activities over social media or search engines.

Digital Marketing Agency India
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.