Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How to promote a website in 2022

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Marcus98
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

When I got my own website, I calmly exhaled and thought that the hardest part was over and began to wait for the first visitors, but it was not there. It is not enough just to develop a website, it still needs to be constantly promoted. I heard that the most effective promotion method is backlinks. But they say that it is even more effective to place multi-level links, they inspire more trust and bring even more results. Can you tell me which promotion method to choose?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo @marcus98. It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers
    ~Paul

DNova
    Participant
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi @marcus98,

The most cost-effective way to get relevant visitors to your website, is by configuring it to be found in Google Search by people searching for what you offer.

“Backlinks” are just a small part of what’s needed to have your website rank well in search results, and having developed, owned and operated dozens of websites that rank on page one of search results, I can tell you that “Referral Traffic” makes up a very small portion of the visitors your website will receive.

“Referral Traffic”, is visitors that come to your website from a backlink on another website – like a Yellow Pages directory listing, a link in a forum post, or a link in an article that points to your website as an additional resource.

Backlinks are important, as they signal to Google that your website is ‘trusted’ by the website doing the linking. However, you could have one thousand backlinks and still not rank on page one of search, because your website lacks many other important ranking factors.

If you’d like an idea on why your website isn’t attracting visitors, send me a private message with your website address and email, and I’ll take a quick look and let you know what you can do to improve things.

Regards,
    DNova

katrinamonarco
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Make a nice website is not enough, need to do right backlinks based on business type. Like if have local business then local listing + some of the edu post links going to help on effective way same as if ecommerce then need to add right links from different type of sources.

Here is the example that you can see greekmusicschool Its a local music school website and right now within 3 month most of keywords are on 1st and 2nd pages.

Tom Valcanis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Your website also needs good content that targets your business’ keywords. If you haven’t got keywords or keyphrases in mind, it needs to be hooked up to Google Analytics or Google Search Console so you can generate some options. I could take a look and make some suggestions – just slide into my DMs.

I sell words because my words sell. Copywriter at I Sell Words - 0417120749
    Melissa How
    Participant
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

If you want to promote your website in 2022, SEO won’t be enough. You also need to focus on your social media platforms and utilise them more and more. If you have the budget, you can also consider advertising.

PriyankAggarwal
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

The main factors in promoting websites are first you need to have a good search engine optimization done for the website and then find related keywords of the product that you are going to sell on the website. then start putting the content of the product that are you going to sell on the website. Then submit your websites on the directory submissions site and make backlinking this will try to help your business to get some ways for getting more traffic on your site to check the deals of the product that you are selling and products should be very different from the existing products that are available in the market.

maxvictor
    Participant
    Up

There are many ways to promote your website, but SEO is the best platform. My friend is also in the SEO field; they are team leaders in the marketing field, and he works with a [Mod Edit To Remove Promotional Content] website design and development company in australia. He told me many ways to promote my website.

liamricci
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I vote for SEO too

redvelvet
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thank you all for your help and helpful information.

Riyanka
    Participant
    Up

There are several small seo and digital marketing companies who can help you promote your website in a limited budget.
    That way you will get professional help that will help your website in long run.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.