Home – New Forums Logistics How to start a fresh fruit export business?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    petervu
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I want to open a fresh fruit export business from Australia to Vietnam. I already have market and transportation supplier. I want to buy fruit from suppliers/growing (normally FOB Melbourne Airport or FOB Sydney Airport) and my tranportation supplier will take over. I am pretty new with export business, I do not know any procedure or documents requires for export. Any advises are very appreciated.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there petervu,

That sounds like an exciting opportunity for you :)

I’m not the right person to answer your question, but we do have some very experienced export and logistics folk around here, so I have my fingers crossed that someone will be able to help you out.

In the meantime, welcome to Flying Solo, and thank you for joining us.

All the best,
    Jayne

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    petervu, post: 187672 wrote:
    Hi all,

I want to open a fresh fruit export business from Australia to Vietnam. I already have market and transportation supplier. I want to buy fruit from suppliers/growing (normally FOB Melbourne Airport or FOB Sydney Airport) and my tranportation supplier will take over. I am pretty new with export business, I do not know any procedure or documents requires for export. Any advises are very appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Petervu,

A good place to start looking around is the Austrade site and looking into the customs regulations in Vietnam for the specific products you are looking into exporting.

That should be a good starting point for you with those two links.

Cheers

Cat :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.