Home – New Forums Marketing mastery how/where to advertise?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dciterry
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello,

Due to the circumstances of my company, I wonder how I may advertise, and where.

We are stationed in Taiwan and China, and wish to go into the international market. However, we do not have enough manpower to distribute them all over the world. In this case, we are trying to look for partners to distribute, OEM or technology transfer. Here’s the problem, how and where? I have not seen any advertising on “looking for distributing, oem and technology transfer partners!” at all (or if I had, it was not very catchy).

We sell information security product. The company are primarily engaged in developing content filtering, encryption software, network monitor system, various types of system of C/S structure and Web Based application programs etc.

The main product we are trying to promote is an information security software that creates a “safe” environment. In this environment, all the modifications on data files automatically and transparently encrypts them. If you do take them out of the “safe” environment, then they will be useless. With its flexibility, you may give authorisations to view the files outside the environment for a certain time frame. There’re more information here:
    digital-commerce-information-terry.blogspot.com/

I am new at this international sales thing, and this oem type of advertising is just too different from what I had in mind, someone please help! :)

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

I was always under the impression that OEM’s don’t generally sell direct to the public?

Perhaps you can do a search for “wholesale supplier lists” and request to add yourself to some of those?

Regards,

Jake

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

If it’s OEM products you’re trying to sell, you’ll have to market directly to wholesalers around Aus.

http://www.arnnet.com.au/distributor_directory is a good directory of IT distributors, I would start canvasing them.

dciterry
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    Emroy, post: 31366 wrote:
    I was always under the impression that OEM’s don’t generally sell direct to the public?

Perhaps you can do a search for “wholesale supplier lists” and request to add yourself to some of those?

Regards,

Jake

Yeap, if we do OEM, they’re more likely to advertise under their brand, at least that’s what I think. This is the difficult part, cos I don’t know whether I’m to advertise for our product, get remembered and then have resellers and oem partners find us, or just cold calling some companies and get them to resell or oem.

If it’s OEM products you’re trying to sell, you’ll have to market directly to wholesalers around Aus.

http://www.arnnet.com.au/distributor_directory is a good directory of IT distributors, I would start canvasing them.

Great info, thanks a lot!! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.