Home – New Forums Tech talk HP printer/scanner competition giveaway!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    ::

*This competition is now closed*

HP printer/scanner competition giveaway!

Thanks to the team at Hewlett-Packard, we are giving away a HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 Multifunction printer valued at $459 to one lucky Flying Solo member!

With 3D scanning and printing capability and an array of web-connecting solutions, this multifunction printer is ideal for online sales entrepreneurs and home-based businesses alike.

To be in the running to win, simply tell us in 25 words or less how your business would benefit from a HP TopShot LaserJet Pro.

All entries must be submitted via the comments below. The entry judged the best by the FS Team will win!

Entries close at midday on Thursday 26 July, and the winner will be announced at 3pm.

Good luck!

The Flying Solo team

HP-printer-2.jpg

More about the product:
    The HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 Multifunction printer, copier and scanner is equipped with HP TopShot Scanning, a revolutionary technology that captures six separate images of a document or a 3D object and produces one final seamless 2D image of exceptional quality. Businesses can quickly produce high-quality 3D images for immediate use in printed materials or on the web. TopShot Scanning is great for selling products online or for eBay entrepreneurs! The HP TopShot also features an array of web-connecting printing solutions such as HP ePrint, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint and HP Wireless Direct Printing, to boost business productivity and flexibility on the go.

onlineinvestigations
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

My business would benefit as I can create invitations and address labels, inviting clients to my grand opening!

FS Editor, post: 123629 wrote:

Thanks to the team at Hewlett-Packard, we are giving away a HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 Multifunction printer valued at $459 to one lucky Flying Solo member!

With 3D scanning and printing capability and an array of web-connecting solutions, this multifunction printer is ideal for online sales entrepreneurs and home-based businesses alike.

To be in the running to win, simply tell us in 25 words or less how your business would benefit from a HP TopShot LaserJet Pro.

All entries must be submitted via the comments below. The entry judged the best by the FS Team will win!

Entries close at midday on Thursday 26 July, and the winner will be announced at 3pm.

Good luck!

The Flying Solo team

HP-printer-2.jpg

More about the product:
    The HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 Multifunction printer, copier and scanner is equipped with HP TopShot Scanning, a revolutionary technology that captures six separate images of a document or a 3D object and produces one final seamless 2D image of exceptional quality. Businesses can quickly produce high-quality 3D images for immediate use in printed materials or on the web. TopShot Scanning is great for selling products online or for eBay entrepreneurs! The HP TopShot also features an array of web-connecting printing solutions such as HP ePrint, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint and HP Wireless Direct Printing, to boost business productivity and flexibility on the go.

impressions
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Flying Solo as a Graphic Designer with limited funds, this printer would be invaluable for small runs. Playing an integral part in my growing business.

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

So far just me and an empty desk! A printer to start my office would make me look organised in front of new clients

Dinus
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

About to launch an online gift store, and I love the idea of taking high quality scans of my products to display on the website!

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Finally a print solution thats our final jigsaw piece allowing us to draw together all technologies seamlessly and professionally benefiting business, personal and FS life.

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

wow, no more having to be a photographer extraordinaire – we could scan the image then print or upload at the click of a button!

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up

Horay! More time to spend growing my business instead of messing with camera, tripod, diy lightbox, cables, memory cards, endless edits and slow uploads.

Pooky1
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I do alot of work from home including piles of printing. Unfortunately my current printer had a run in with my 2 year old son and it came off second best! Id love a new printer (and a well behaved son) but we cant have everything!

Bruno Karlin
    Up
    FS Editor, post: 123629 wrote:

At last… a natural scan with real depth! The days of juggling those hand held camera shots are over.

kunicorn
    Up

I could not only print my photographs for sale but unleash the moments in time I have captured with precision, realism and in magnificent technicolour.

SA-R32
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

I have a deskjet that shakes and rattles enough to disturb the neighbours, consumes ink like a drunken sailor which is more expensive than a bottle of Grange .

Paul

Metroclean
    Up

The Hp Top shot would mean the world to my online business because i could get product pictures in a flash print shipping labels really quick save time money & create a paperless archive of my paper documents so i can recycle old bills & receipts i would also be able to promote my business more by being able to print catalogs my current printer costs me so much time

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

As a start-up soloist with designs, marketing, stationary and enormous credit card statements to print, the M275 would add a professional image to my business.

gen Y advantage
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

I have my own HP printer and scanner, so don’t need another one. Just wanted to say thanks HP for your generosity. I think it would be put into much good use by a FS member here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.