Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Hubspot at 50% discount

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rachaelshaw7
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

I have a full hubspot subscription currently running at a 50% discount.
    My business needs have changed – but I can’t get out of their contract which will scale up to full price eventually

Is anyone interested in taking over my portal?

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

I’m not sure if you realise but Hubspot has many, many plan variations. e.g. Service Hub (starter, prof, enterprise), Marketing Hub, and Growth Suite (all of them, from $153 a month)

You have probably paid annually and so got a discount for that, so therefore expect to pay for the whole year. As every Hub owner has a differing number of subscribers, and an account is billed to its owner with their own address and card and website, I doubt very much whether anyone could take over your account.

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

HubSpot claims to be the “all in one” solution because they have content marketing and SEO integrated as part of their systems. If you’re looking for a solid CRM with marketing automation then I recommend Active Campaign, it’s basically just as powerful for a fraction of the price and without all the additional bloat that hubspot provides. I think they quoted me 15k for the year or something and it would be the same if i referred any of my clients to them. Crazy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.