Home Forums Find the help you need Hunting a lawyer type person

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342

I’m hunting a lawyer type person to help me ‘cover my butt’ and ‘cover the clients butt too’ with my new revised T&Cs.

Know of anyone?

Credit Manager
    • Total posts: 78

Hi Fiona,
    If you can you send me a copy of what you currently have, i will be happy to review it. No charge.
    Cheers

AveSol
    • Total posts: 52

Dear Fiona,

I would be happy to assist you and/or your client (as appropriate and subject to conflict of interest check) with a review of Terms and Conditions.

My multi-disciplinary firm, Avenue Solutions, offers fixed and capped fee services tailored to meet the needs of micro and small businesses. You can find fee information and contact details from our website at http://www.avenuesolutions.com.au.

Best regards,

FionaFell

Hi,

I popped by to check out your rates and got a bit stumped. WHich ‘item’ would T&Cs review be classified as?

Cheers, Fiona

AveSol
    • Total posts: 52

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention – I can see that it might indeed be confusing! I think that I could probably improve that.

In terms of ‘item’ – a review of T&Cs would either be 006 or 106, depending on what exactly you require. For instance, if you want an opinion as to whether or not a draft set of T&Cs are appropriate for a given transaction type or a specific purpose, then 006 (basic written advice) is the way to go. But, if you require us to amend and/or draft new T&Cs, this is likey to come within 106, which is an hourly rate. Usually, hourly rates can be capped once we know what the job involves.

Hope this helps.

FionaFell

Thanks for the clarification.

(You would find a huge point of differnce between yourself and the rest of the legal profession if you could ‘simplify’ and ‘explain’, the rates/what you get. Lots of people would love you for it, me included!)

Thanks so much for giving me the extra bits of info, they certainly helped cement some thoughts in my mind.

Cheers, Fiona

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.