Home – New Forums Find the help you need I am seeking a good/friendly/helpful/hands-on ACCOUNTANT, Adelaide, Western Suburbs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    16k_zx81
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

Following a question posted on THIS thread, its apparent to me that I need a new accountant.

Specifically, I need someone who’s good with people who are not good with numbers (ie, me). :)

So if you know someone who’s genuinely helpful, cares about his clients, wants to actually contribute to others’ success, please put me in touch

Thanks

Jim
    Adelaide PC Repairs

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318
    Up

Hi Jim. I think you’re doing the right thing. Just wanted to share something with you though. As I looked down the forum posts I saw this one and I thought it was an advert by an accountant. I would have thought by now you would have had replies. So if little happens on this post, maybe try “I am seeking a good friendly accountant…”

NickKaro
    • Total posts: 226
    Up

Hi Jim

As both an accountant and lawyer – I’m used to explaining both accounts and complex legal concepts in plain English for my clients.

Feel free to get in touch (my contacts details are in my website below), would love to have a discussion about how we can help.

From a quick read of your other post, I wonder whether some online bookeeping software (such as Xero) would cut down the work required by both your bookeeper and whoever ends up completing the tax return. Xero basically links in with your accounts and pulls the information, allowing you to automate most of it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nick

16k_zx81
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    Paul Peace, post: 222500, member: 54653 wrote:
    Hi Jim. I think you’re doing the right thing. Just wanted to share something with you though. As I looked down the forum posts I saw this one and I thought it was an advert by an accountant. I would have thought by now you would have had replies. So if little happens on this post, maybe try “I am seeking a good friendly accountant…”

Thanks Paul, I didnt even think of that. Appreciate you pointing it out! Fixed now! :)

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318
    Up

Good stuff! You’re welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.