Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I buy Houses, Anywhere, Any Price

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Terry
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello,

My name is Rachel Terry and I buy houses.

I would love to offer you an opportunity in starting a business relationship!

I buy houses from people who NEED to sell them. I can make them an offer quickly and I don’t charge fees, or commissions. I buy houses in any area, any condition and any price, from people who need to sell in a hurry. I am not an agent!

In Australia today, many people are struggling to keep on top of their mortgage payments. Often they are in a position where their mortgage is more than their house is worth. Possibly, their property has dropped so much in value they can’t afford to sell it and can’t afford to keep it because of the rising interest rates.

Do you know of anyone in this situation that may need my help?

If so, I will pay you a spotters fee for the simple action of directing sellers to me (once all the legal documents are completed).

I welcome your email or call to discuss the opportunity of working together.

Yours sincerely

Rachel Terry

Phone: 0430 849 226

rachie74@optusnet.com.au

santowu
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    Rachel Terry, post: 55524 wrote:
    Hello,

I buy houses from people who NEED to sell them. I can make them an offer quickly and I don’t charge fees, or commissions. I buy houses in any area, any condition and any price, from people who need to sell in a hurry. I am not an agent!

In Australia today, many people are struggling to keep on top of their mortgage payments. Often they are in a position where their mortgage is more than their house is worth. Possibly, their property has dropped so much in value they can’t afford to sell it and can’t afford to keep it because of the rising interest rates.

If so, I will pay you a spotters fee for the simple action of directing sellers to me (once all the legal documents are completed).

Yours sincerely

Rachel Terry

rachie74@optusnet.com.au

check my house ..

http://mysalehouse.blogspot.com/

BoostMyBusiness
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Hi Rachel,

Interesting job you have! When you say anywhere, do you really mean Australia-wide?

Zen

DANKS
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

ive noticed a company do this around my area ( point cook ). Sounds like an interesting business set up you have.
    fortunatly im comfortable with my monthly home repayments so i wont be needing your services but ill keep an eye out for ya :)

Erik
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

I am a real estate agent – have been for many years, all over the world.

When a market experiences a down turn, or interest rates rise (placing owners under mortgage stress), a group of people spring up offering to buy “any house, in any area”.

Sounds too good to be true? It normally is.

These buyers will find the most desperate sellers, or the most uneducated, and offer ridiculously low with some form of incentive (lease back at a low rate for example).

I think it would be beneficial, and ethical, for you to highlight your strategy for buying “any house in any area” – do you make offers at a certain % under market value?

I would personally want to know this before passing anyone’s details to you.

nev
    • Total posts: 57
    Up
    Rachel Terry, post: 55524 wrote:
    Hello,

Yours sincerely

Rachel Terry

rachie74@optusnet.com.au

Then What do you do with them?????

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Interesting to note that since joining FS on 10 Nov and posting two “ads” the OP has not returned.

Cheap advertising I suppose…

Wendy :)

Canex Graphic Designs
    • Total posts: 222
    Up

Hi Rachel,

Please provide a bit more info on how you go about doing this so people here who are ready to refer people to you can be sure you are not dodgy. There are many people around Melbourne doing this and are signs on almost every pole in some suburbs. All they have on them is “We buy any house, any condition, anywhere” and a mobile phone number so I am a bit suspicious of those and posts like these… I don’t like to think that people on Flying Solo (or people in general) will be taken advantage of…

Please post your website so we can check it out :)

Thanks,

Nelson

SuitJacket
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ErikTyler, post: 84666 wrote:
    I am a real estate agent – have been for many years, all over the world.

When a market experiences a down turn, or interest rates rise (placing owners under mortgage stress), a group of people spring up offering to buy “any house, in any area”.

Sounds too good to be true? It normally is.

These buyers will find the most desperate sellers, or the most uneducated, and offer ridiculously low with some form of incentive (lease back at a low rate for example).

I think it would be beneficial, and ethical, for you to highlight your strategy for buying “any house in any area” – do you make offers at a certain % under market value?

I would personally want to know this before passing anyone’s details to you.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.