Home – New Forums Starting your journey I have my first event this weekend!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    alecia
    • Total posts: 49
    Up
    ::

How very exciting! This weekend I am working at a “Movies in the Park” run by one of the land corporations. Fee-free (I will make a donation to an organisation of their choice most likely, to give me a good rep with them :) )… I have now (finally) got my food licence, my business name, supplies, equipment, etc. I have a few little bits and pieces to organise (+ insurance!).

It is all coming together nicely and it is so exciting!!!!

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Congratulations Alecia !!

All that hard work coming together in time for the biggest and longest weekend of the year :)

Hope you do extremely well.

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    Up

Congratulations Alecia !!

All that hard work coming together in time for the biggest and longest weekend of the year :)

Hope you do extremely well.

alecia
    Up

Couple It – yep I know!!! I sent my food licence in 3 weeks ago, last week we called to check on it, to find it had been sitting around in the wrong department doing nothing. They FINALLY called me about it on Monday to tell me my payment declined (because the wrong department had already taken the money out)… And then I told them I HAVE to have this by the weekend, and they rushed it through for me.

My partner just called and told me he has booked me into some local markets in 2 weeks time aswell. Woohoo! Full steam ahead!

alecia
    Up

Couple It – yep I know!!! I sent my food licence in 3 weeks ago, last week we called to check on it, to find it had been sitting around in the wrong department doing nothing. They FINALLY called me about it on Monday to tell me my payment declined (because the wrong department had already taken the money out)… And then I told them I HAVE to have this by the weekend, and they rushed it through for me.

My partner just called and told me he has booked me into some local markets in 2 weeks time aswell. Woohoo! Full steam ahead!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

That’s fantastic news Alecia. Congratulations :)

I hope it goes brilliantly – please pop back in afterwards and let us all know how you get on.

Have fun with it,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

That’s fantastic news Alecia. Congratulations :)

I hope it goes brilliantly – please pop back in afterwards and let us all know how you get on.

Have fun with it,
    Jayne

alecia
    Up

30 Minutes until I leave and I am freaking out! What if I have forgotten something? What if no one buys anything from me? What if I completely screw something up?

ARGH!!!!

alecia
    Up

30 Minutes until I leave and I am freaking out! What if I have forgotten something? What if no one buys anything from me? What if I completely screw something up?

ARGH!!!!

ttb
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

I’m sure you have prepared well.. Remember to smile and have fun and use today to learn.. Wishing you every success Virginia @ tickthebox

ttb
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

I’m sure you have prepared well.. Remember to smile and have fun and use today to learn.. Wishing you every success Virginia @ tickthebox

MyGreatIdea
    Up

or even worse…what if you don’t give it a shot?!?!?

You’ll do great :D

MyGreatIdea
    Up

or even worse…what if you don’t give it a shot?!?!?

You’ll do great :D

DanielM
    • Total posts: 241
    Up
    alecia, post: 112148 wrote:
    How very exciting! This weekend I am working at a “Movies in the Park” run by one of the land corporations. Fee-free (I will make a donation to an organisation of their choice most likely, to give me a good rep with them :) )… I have now (finally) got my food licence, my business name, supplies, equipment, etc. I have a few little bits and pieces to organise (+ insurance!).

How very exciting indeed! Congratulations :)

DanielM
    • Total posts: 241
    Up
    alecia, post: 112148 wrote:

How very exciting indeed! Congratulations :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.