Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I help entrepreneurs get time, money and health

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

My passion is helping people live the best life they can. I do this with the Rolls Royce of nutritionals made from Australian wild foods with their superior antioxidant levels and quality. It is called Kakadu Complex and we call it the only antidote to modern foods. It is distributed by word of mouth referrals through personal networks and you get paid for the product which flows through your business. One great thing about Kakadu is that we enjoy a high retention rate with consumers of the product.

If you’ve ever raved to your friends about a movie or some experience you’ve had then you can run an independent Kakadu business for a serious part time income. My focus is on busy business people who are open to new possibilities and are looking for positive change in their lives. What I offer is a lucrative side project which usually starts part time and we recommend only going full time once you are earning twice your current annual income.

My role is that I show motivated self starters how to earn from a few thousand dollars extra to five or six figure monthly incomes. The average Top Earner in our industry earns $20,000 a month with incomes of six figures a month achieved by many dedicated networkers.

If you need to support your business venture with on-going monthly cash flow and you understand that health is crucial to a great lifestyle, please connect with me.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Vic,

Thanks for joining Flying Solo, and for introducing your product to us. (I’m already familiar with your work actually, as I’ve been in the natural health industry for a long time).

I hope you’ll enjoy participating in the forum and that you pick up some info and connections here that will help you and your business go from strength to strength.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Vic,

What a fabulously unique sounding product! I had never heard of it so will google now ;)

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to hearing more from you..

seocourse
    • Total posts: 918
    Up

smells like MLM ….

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Vic,

Welcome to the forum

Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.